• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atheist Vaper Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
I have been vaping for just under four months. Have a provari on the way.

Just a few thoughts. I am suprised there is not many atheist vapers. The majority of vapers are very technologically inclined so it comes as a shock that such intelligent of a community would be so rich in stone age religous beliefs. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I am just thinking out loud. The only atheist vaper I know of is GrimmGreen.

also, is "Atheist Vapers" a group like "Christian Vapers"? If so how do I join? I know this forum group isn't very active because well, as atheists we do not have a lot to say other than ethical, politcal, and intellectual things when speaking about a lack of believe in gods and goddesses. I just like the aspect of having a subforum to identify with like my christian vaping lads. lol

And last, how long do threads stay open normally on this sub-forum? I see a few topics I would like to comment on but I see a big fat "closed thread" icon. :(

Happy vaping!

Needo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
Amarillo, Tx.
I propose one other theory as to why there are not that many atheist vapers on the forum. If atheist in general tend to be brighter, then there will be even less atheist smokers. That gives a smaller number of individuals to draw from that are both atheist and vapers. This doesn't speak well for me at all in terms of intelligence.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Needo, that's an interesting speculation. But you'd be suprised how little intelligence has an effect on making stupid decisions. After all, Christopher Hitchens died of lung cancer from being a life long heavy smoker. Nicotine addiction is a huge black hole that can suck even the greatest of minds in.

But my biggest reason for this curiosity is atheists tend me be fascinated by the natural world and the evolution of technology. I think many vapers tend to be a little nerdy, myself included. And with that fascination comes a wealth of critical thought. Which all fits into the personality of a common atheist.

I'm babbling now and not making any sense...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread