Atlantis Cleito Warning Questions + mod recommendation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake44444

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everybody and first post. So I have been vaping for a few years and have been using the aspire atlantis tank with an istick mod. Time for a upgrade. My friend who is using the Atlantis Cleito recommended it and I was looking to buy one. When I went to the site to look into buying I noticed it had a warning:

"Warning: This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils. This tank should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.3ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.3ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email."

I am not the most technical vaper so do I have to make sure the atomizer range for the new mod product I buy handles .3 or lower?? How do you know which tank can use sub ohm or not?? Are most batterys at 20 amp or more going to work??

I was also wondering on tube mods with one battery do they usually last a full day on a charge?? Or need to go with two battery's for a 12-14 hour lifespan??

How often do you have to fill the Atlantis cleito when using?? How does it compare to Atlantis Evo , etc? Looking for something where I only need to fill the tank once a day or every 12 or so hours if possible of regular vaping.

Thank you for anyone who would help

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Most mods now handle resistances down to 0.2. Sub ohm is anything under 1.0.
Reputable batteries are 20a, I'm not familiar with the Atlantis cleito, are you sure you don't mean the aspire cleito??
If so I have that tank & I use 0.2 coils, there is also 0.5s. As for weather a single battery lasts you all day, it's different for everyone. I wouldn't get a full day but I vape alot an use dual battery mods.

Blake44444

Jun 12, 2017
You must be referring to the aspire cleito, I've just looked and can't find one called the Atlantis cleito.
But it's my favourite tank :) you do need a mod that can handle resistances of 0.2. Although there is 0.5 coils too, it's good to have the option there.

Awesome thank you for the help!! How often do you have to refill the tank???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread