Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Well I chose to get the subtank mini.
It had a bebuidlable section and the stock occ.'s looked ok and in a video they looked rather easy to rebuild ( which they turned out to be albeit with a bit of trial and error)

I had also read more people liking the subtank mini over the Atlantis
Also I read the atlantis needs more watts, so with the subtank I get extra mileage out of the batteries.

justinlm24

Apr 13, 2015
ohio
I prefer the atlantis V2. Much more flavor and vapor than I get with the subtank mini. just not enough air flow for me on the mini and it has a tight draw which I do not like. The rba section is nice but I don't use it. I have never gotten a dry or burnt hit with my atlantis, but its a constant with my mini. The small wicking holes arent good with max vg juice imo. So for me, the atlantis v2 is better

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I prefer the atlantis V2. Much more flavor and vapor than I get with the subtank mini. just not enough air flow for me on the mini and it has a tight draw which I do not like. The rba section is nice but I don't use it. I have never gotten a dry or burnt hit with my atlantis, but its a constant with my mini. The small wicking holes arent good with max vg juice imo. So for me, the atlantis v2 is better
I use the RBA exclusively, and there was a definite learning curve. I use 70/30 vg/pg. The upgraded airflow on the subtank plus and new minis made the tank way better imo.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Been using the old Atlantis's lately, having a rash of leaks with the Kanger tanks, could be a bad box of coils, leaking around the coil o-ring....May try different o-rings or toss the coils.

Don't like the small deck on the mini to rebuild, hopefully the REO will arrive tomorrow so I can retire all the tanks. Time to move on to BF drippers and rid myself of leaky junk tanks......:)

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Been using the old Atlantis's lately, having a rash of leaks with the Kanger tanks, could be a bad box of coils, leaking around the coil o-ring....May try different o-rings or toss the coils.

Don't like the small deck on the mini to rebuild, hopefully the REO will arrive tomorrow so I can retire all the tanks. Time to move on to BF drippers and rid myself of leaky junk tanks......:)
I'd love to try out a REO... having something bulletproof would be awesome. Just gotta justify that purchase lol.

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
I have Atlantis 1 Atlantis 2 Arctic Herakles Kanger Subtank. Today I also traded a Atlantis 2 for a Kanger Subtank. More vapor does not always equate to better flavor. That's a rookie mistake lol. I like Herakles the best then Subtank then Arctic and flat just don't like the Atlantis 2 but I'm a flavor guy. Atlantis 2 is all about vapor production but muted flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread