Atlantis weak morning vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3RB3RU5

Mar 10, 2015
Wisconsin
I have an Atlantis and not sure if this is a common thing but it seems that in the morning i'll pop my battery in my mech (I take it out at night just for caution), it still has decent charge and when I go to vape it just doesn't have the vapor production that it did the night before. Do the atomizers de-wick after long periods of time of not using them?

After oh 3 or 4 big vapes it gets back to normal clouds. I have it standing up at night so I know its not that it can't wick properly. And I don't think its that I just am not drawing hard enough on it in the morning so I don't really know what it could be? Does this happen to anyone else with tanks like these?

C3RB3RU5

Mar 10, 2015
Wisconsin
I'll try tilting but I usually keep it full so probably won't do much.
Depends on what voltage and wattage your using. Always vapes better when everything warms up. Higher voltage and wattage and it warms up faster. No more than 30 watts if it's an original Atlantis !
Its a mech mod so volts/watts are set by the ohms of the atty. But I have considered the morning temp of the juice being colder and perhaps that may be a factor.
I do however find my Smok VCT does this, either on a regulated or a mech, the first few vapes are pretty poor (I get better vapor from a protank3 in comparison) then 5 - 10 puffs later its back to full strength.
See and this is how my Atlantis reacts, the cloud production is simply weak for the first 10 or so.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I have an Atlantis and not sure if this is a common thing but it seems that in the morning i'll pop my battery in my mech (I take it out at night just for caution), it still has decent charge and when I go to vape it just doesn't have the vapor production that it did the night before. Do the atomizers de-wick after long periods of time of not using them?

After oh 3 or 4 big vapes it gets back to normal clouds. I have it standing up at night so I know its not that it can't wick properly. And I don't think its that I just am not drawing hard enough on it in the morning so I don't really know what it could be? Does this happen to anyone else with tanks like these?
It's like a car. Needs a little time to warm up is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread