Atmizoo 18650 Dingo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
Yeah... there's an elegant simplicity to Atmizoo mods. I use a dingo in 18490 and a roller in 18650 and one day will buy a lab.

The only other telescope I have is a sentinel m16 clone which is horrible. With the roller, no threads are visible in 18650 mode, you have no real sense of holding a multi section mod, and it has a battery cap at the bottom so you don't have to untelescope it to insert a battery. And I'm surprised at how short it is.

And I agree - an 18650 tube for the dingo would be nice.

There's no mention on the site of what happens if you use 2 tubes on a dingo. I imagine it don't get you 18650 functionality, but it looks to me to be pretty close. You could mail them and ask...

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Oh thanks sweetie, but that Dingo just does it for me, if only I could get it in 18650. It's so very elegant and beautiful. The Silver Bullet just doesn't come close. I might have to reconsider a Roller.
I have a roller and the kick tube. Without a kick in it it is almost completely closed in 18650 mode. Im not home or i would take a pic.

I dont care for tele mods either, but i have to admit after owning several rollers and 69 mods. It really doesnt stand out in the hand as drastically as it looks in pictures.

In any case you will fall in love with an atmizoo mod, that button is their pride and joy and they tirelessly keep redefining it to work better and better. My roller is second only to my poldiac

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Oh thanks sweetie, but that Dingo just does it for me, if only I could get it in 18650. It's so very elegant and beautiful. The Silver Bullet just doesn't come close. I might have to reconsider a Roller.

both look pretty elegant to me...

but I've been know to wear mismatched sox, black shoes with a brown belt, and plaid shirts with a sports coat...I'm probably not the best judge of elegance.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
both look pretty elegant to me...

but I've been know to wear mismatched sox, black shoes with a brown belt, and plaid shirts with a sports coat...I'm probably not the best judge of elegance.
You know what though? The silver bullet m is the very first mod i have ever seen come with a warning direct from the manufacturer about the button stickin and auto firing with certain attys being used. As nice as they are and as small is the chance of that happening is, i personally would never recommend them until the button is redesigned, i dont care if its only one atty out of 5 thousand, i am still surprised that was an acceptable flaw to them given their reputation.

And seeing how bad already dealt with a stuck button melting down a mod on him i would think reading that would have made him shudder a bit knowing how safety conscious he is.

Last edited:

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
Silver Bullet M, 18650 roller, 18490 dingo:

sized_3P2010002_zpsijbk42hm.jpg

Reactions: petrotech

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
In any case you will fall in love with an atmizoo mod, that button is their pride and joy and they tirelessly keep redefining it to work better and better. My roller is second only to my poldiac

Ah yes, the Poldiac, that's another one I'm hot after, and they are on sale right now, but... they are out of the one I want, wouldn't ya know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread