Atmos Optimus X

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYracefan

Aug 12, 2012
N Y
I had been using the Blu e gigs for the past 6 months, and they have done nothing for me. A week ago I bought the Atmos Optimus X Vaporizer and using the Atmos E liquids. The few flavors I have tried have been pretty good also, and the battery seems to last a while on a charge. I have not had a cigarette since. Wondering if anyone else uses or has used the Atmos products before and how well the hold up over time. I do not want to spend tons of money on this new "hobby" and this seems to be very cheap for what it seems to deliver. I am just thinking it is too cheap to really last all that long before it breaks. So far I am happy with this product (just over a week now with it)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Hello and Welcome to ECF :)
Well first you might want a back up battery. No matter what mod or e-Cig you use you always want a back up. Even the big dollar ones break, stolen, or get lost.
I don't know anything about Atmos Optimus X Vaporizer but it looks like any other eGo style battery.
And I see them on eBay for as low as $7.99.

Main thing is how big it is. By this I mean the mAh, 100mah = 1 hour of moderate vaping
So when you see a 600mAh on a battery it roughly means 6 hours of vaping, 900mah = 9 hours and so on and so on.
And the higher the mAh normally means the higher your going to pay. So I would guess the $7.99 one on eBay is a 600mAh battery or less.

Once you start reading the threads on here you can listen to peoples stories and see which Battery takes a beating and keeps on vaping.

And if ever you want to go to a VV/VW mod check out the MVP v2 for $39.99 at 101Vapes
Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape
Best deal for the money, and it's not that big and bulky as the picture seems.

As for your juice you vape, Only you can pick a juice you like. I suggest find a nice Vape shop that lets you sample, (most will let you)
and have a few hours to kill to just sit and relax and find your juice. :):vapor::)

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Oh BTW VV means Variable Voltage and VW means Variable Wattage which means you can adjust them.
Higher Voltage/Wattage = bigger stronger vape.
You will learn all this on ECF if you have the time to read. I been here 7 months and still learning and asking questions every day.
Alot of great and nice people on here that enjoy helping people and answering questions.
Well Good Luck and Keep on Vaping :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread