Atom + battery box could you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarKuz

Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys,
heavy smoker here, I need to switch to this s...t to a very satisfying vape build.

I'm in search of a BF system with circuit and 2 atom types that allow me to vape both MTL and a little DTL, whit this last in favor of a flavor chasing, absolutely not Cloud chasing, I hate to vape like a pipe from those huge drip tip holes.

I watched many YT videos but honestly I'm unable to decide.

Any advice?
Money is not a problem relatively, more or less 150€ for the box and 100-120€ for the atom.
No clone or cheap build, just quality.

Thank you all!!!

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
I would suggest a Hotcig RSQ, a "Basic" RDA and a "Berserker" RDA.
Two or three Samsung 25R or 30Q batteries
A four bay charger
Some SS316 wire in 26 AWG and 28 AWG
Rayon from Sally beauty supply.
A coil mandrel
Toe nail clippers for wire and some cheap sewing shears.

Spend the rest on nicotine base and "upgrades" later.

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think it's great you want to start vaping and etc., but "money isn't really an object" followed by description of super complicated thing that may or may not turn out to be exactly what you desire, and may have some major learning curves to it may not ULTIMATELY be the best way to proceed, even though I guess it is, ah, direct.

But, it may well be a recipe for frustration and difficulty for switching over. I'd pick a few simple, not necessarily top of the line products, to figure out where you are skilled, where you struggle, what type of vape type you prefer, and less bells and whistles can actually be really useful when starting out.

I'm not saying it will be the case for you, but my brain was pretty mushy during detox. I am really glad I started simply and not with the amazing tower of vape, and I certainly spent a fair bit experimenting gradually as I went before I finally wound up with some stable, hardy vapes I enjoyed (both rebuildable and drop in coil tanks) and etc.

Welcome aboard, and I hope whatever you wind up with, it works for you and you wind up fairly happy.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread