Atomic Fireball "crap" from Tasty Vapor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
They basically can't stomach the facts if the facts reared up and bit them in the .... Oh well. :grr:

Nothing wrong with speaking the truth, even if some turn a blind eye to it.

I agree:)

"It's the Flavor Of The Week now, a week after I just ordered some. :p"

To the above poster, I ordered this last week also. Maybe we should just order some more.

d_g

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
I ordered AFB 24mg and a doubler about a month ago. I was expecting it to be good due to all the rave reviews. I didn't end up using the doubler much because 24mg was about what I liked.

At first I was like, dayum, thats stout cinnamon, and pretty darn good. But I went back to juicy pear as my main vape. Only took a few days of dabbling with AFB before I realised that AFB, or hot cinnamon in general, IS MY NEW AND ONLY DAILY VAPE. The spicy cinnamon almost recreates that fire aspect of a real cigarrette. I've tried AFB on my 801, 901, and 510. I like the 510 the best because it produces more vapor in a shorter time at 5 or 6 volts, and its hotter.

I ran out of AFB last week, so I ordered a 36mg (and asked for extra hot) so that I can cut it in half with the doubler making 18mg. My doubler is not as spicy as the 24mg I got so I asked that the 36mg is extra hot to make up the difference with the doubler.

During my week without AFB, I vaped my other flavors, and although they have good flavors, they do not compare to AFB. I WANT MY AFB. Also, I've been vaping AFB doubler 0 nic by itself, and its good, just not hot enough for me. One day I may order an extra hot AFB doubler and just vape it by itself at 0 nic.

AFB IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SimonTam

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA
I usually just lurk in forums, but I had to come out of hiding to say... OMG this stuff is amazing! I am not a fan of the hot cinnamon candies, but AFB just blows me away, and I can only put it down if I am reaching for my Amaretto Stone Sour, which is equally as awesome.

Thanks, Geoff! You've made my vaping experience ten times better. And tastier! :)

DerekPGH

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
i haven't even tried it yet, but i was thinking about ordering it for a bit cause of this post. I logged onto the site friday morning and saw that it was 10 dollars a bottle, so i went ahead and got 2. can't wait til it arrives. Does Tasty Vapors usually send u a shipping confirmation? Or a tracking number? just curious

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
I have a shipping confirmation, but no way to track it. I am not worried TV has a good reputation. I ordered late friday early saturday..don't forget monday was a holiday so no mail. Hopefully it won't take long to get to Arizona :) Problem is..I need to set a special atomizer aside for it. I wonder if I can just use the one I have for my menthol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread