Atomic Fireball "crap" from Tasty Vapor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
Oh man, I'm vaping AFB in a 5 volt mod. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

This stuff is rated for 5 volts and above. Good luck. :D

I never had a juice that was “too intense” to vape at 6 volts; however, when I first received AFB it was a bit too much at 6 volts. Now I am “use to” the intensity and I can vape it at 6 volts and it is great. It should be noted, at least for myself, that I only vape AFB in the evening until I go to sleep because after using AFB at 6 volts, all my other juices taste terrible immediately afterwards. The stuff is strong and good:)

I'm a brand new vaper...only one week...and when I ordered my VP1 set from Vaporlife.com it came with a small bottle of methol juice and to be honest, I had no idea how fast I would go through it. I went to the TastyVapor website and was able to chat live with someone (Geoff maybe?) and mentioned I was running out of juice very quickly (this was in the early evening on Wednesday). TV made me a bottle of AFB and a bottle of Macchiato and shipped it the next day. It arrived today just before I ran out of juice.

First off....the service from TV WILL bring me back for more. TV goes the extra mile to provide customers with great products very quickly. Second, the AFB is amazing. I thought the menthol that I was vaping was decent.....but after I hit the AFB...wow!! Awesome stuff....and I'm even a true fan of the fireball candy.

From a very new vaper...if you want to try a great juice...try Atomic Fireball from TastyVapor.

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
OK after chain vaping this stuff for the past 2 hours, this stuff is everything that people said it was!

I absolutely love the feeling when your drawing in the vapor. It really feels like liquid in your mouth, but its just the super flavorful vapor. I dont know how the hell they did it, but they hit this one right on the button!

Vapes pretty good, but the TH is monsterous! I can barely inhale more than like a 1/4 second before I have to exhale, this stuff hits hard!

A definite winner from TV!!!!

ecitek

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Earth
I have already ordered some 36mg liquid from Levy. Can I get the Fireball "doubler" and just use it to cut the nicotine liquid?

I am new at this (got my eGo today) and the "high" content carts that came with it got me a little ill... It was NOT pleasant.

I am going to try a low 8mg mix and go up from there. So if I mix 77% Fireball Doubler and 23% 36mg NicLiquid, then that should work, right?

Should I get the PG or PG/VG mix in Fireball? I do like a good cloud.

How is TV's Tobacco flavor?

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
i have a question or two

first off, the taste is really good...but im having an issue with how thick the vapor is...when i take a drag off of my pv and inhale, it almost takes my breath away...i guess what i mean is i cant do a deep inhale, it just stops like im drowning...and when i exhale, no vapor at all

what can i do to stop the drowning sensation and produce vapor?

other than that, the flavor is spot on and i like it alot...i just feel like its unvapable at its current state for me

bogeyjim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2010
Boulder, CO
i have a question or two

first off, the taste is really good...but im having an issue with how thick the vapor is...when i take a drag off of my pv and inhale, it almost takes my breath away...i guess what i mean is i cant do a deep inhale, it just stops like im drowning...and when i exhale, no vapor at all

what can i do to stop the drowning sensation and produce vapor?

other than that, the flavor is spot on and i like it alot...i just feel like its unvapable at its current state for me

Yep, thats exactly how it is for me. very weak vapor...... and yea, its tough to inhale this deep, I hope someone can come up with an answer....

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
bewzer and bogeyjim, try mixing a small amount of ATF with VG in a small bottle and see if that helps. I noticed with Peach Melba also that it needs the VG to have vapor on the exhale. Next time order 20% VG. ATF is meant to knock your socks off and not everyone can handle that.

Edit: Oops tarheeldan, didn't notice your advise. At least we both agree. hehe

Last edited:

DerekPGH

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
Yep, thats exactly how it is for me. very weak vapor...... and yea, its tough to inhale this deep, I hope someone can come up with an answer....

blow out ur atomizer. should solve that problem. maybe blow it out before u goto bed tonight and let it sit thread side up. worked for me:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread