The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atomiser problems

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Tom Lauten, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Caesarea

Caesarea Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2009
    UK
    Not a peroxide blonde carpet then?? :)

OK To Boots I shall go...

Thanks!!

C

2. ApOsTle51

ApOsTle51 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2008
    UK
    yay , Kits back in town ;) nice to see ya posting again bud. :)

Exo , thats an interesting concept and if it works well then sod the self-advertising, your not selling anything so post it where people see it.

if atomizers start to go up to 10-15 quid a pop I might try harder to clean them , but i can get 5 x 901 atomizers for £20ish , thats enough for 2 or 3 months use. £20 would be 4 days analogues so I tend to look at it that way.

Kudos for the posts tho , I know some people will do anything to keep an atomizer going and it's another method that can be employed.

3. Mungo

Mungo Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    London. UK.
    Appreciate the cleaning tip Exo, appeals to the mad scientist in me....

4. shadow

shadow Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    for the sake of £5 for 2-4 weeks what is the point, surely you would have spent more on analogs :confused:

5. deewal

deewal Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2008
    In a house.
    That would be 2 days analogues for me ApO as they've just gone up again. 8-o

No wonder they don't like us vaping. If every smoker in the UK started Vaping the country would be Bankrupt.
    Oh..... Sorry it already is.

6. BettyRedondo

BettyRedondo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2008
    Bournemouth England
    I hadn't seen your post about this exo, but interestingly another member of the forum Dr Loi (aka jimldk) was supposed to be making something to heat up the atomiser to clean it late last year, I cant remember where the post is but if you are interested it may be worth searching for as I think it was based on burning off the crud, although I haven't seen him post around the board for while :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.