Atomizer for tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
I posted this in the "tank" forum, but got no responses so I'll try here.

I'm waiting on an AGF atomizer tank. My question is, what is the best 510 atomizer to get? I saw on one site that they sold non-coated atomizers because the coating can come off from sitting in eliquid. But they only sell in bulk and I don't want to buy 10 if I end up not liking it. And I want it to be bridged.

So, any suggestions?

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
wow.. this one looks vry advanced for an atomizer.
AGF,Zhuhai Youde Technology Co., Ltd - YouTube

and
From the producers of the infoumous AGA-T/AGI brings you the all new AGF 510 Atomizer Tank. Made from polished 304 Stainless Steel with a polycarbonate tank, medical grade silicon o-rings, ss mesh and silica wicking are all included. This tank utilizes a 510 atomizer (sold separately) and includes a 3ml tank. The 510 atomizer screws down into the base and the wicking comes down from the top of the atomizer down to the atomizers coil feeding it from the liquid filled in the tank. There will be a learning curve like all rebuildables but this is sure built well and will fit most 510 atomizers in the market today. There is a nut on the top that can be unscrewed for easy filling, this also has a juice well under the connection to ensure no liquids leak out into your hands or pockets. Instructional video posted below.

Please note this is a advanced user rebuildable atomizer, no RBA should be used with anything other than IMR batteries and is intended for those with some experience in using rebuildables or who have done a lot of research before trying.
New!!! AGF 510 Atomizer Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread