Atomizer for testing mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I have started to DIY my E liquid and have been using a Profile mesh for testing. I read about 510 bridge-less drippers but most information I have found is years old and online sources are discontinued. I need help finding a good way to test a mix without having to replace wicks. The ceramic 510 seems the answer and tasting sounds a bit iffy.
The bridgeless 510 would seem to be best, just wondering what the latest methods are?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Many people use an inexpensive rda, with or without a wick in it...depending on the coil you're using. I posted yesterday about a super deal going at Ecig-City. They have the council of vapor royal hunter RDA's for just $.55 each in Clearance (yep, that's the correct price) + S/H. Many people have bought multiples at that price, since S/H doesn't go up much the more you buy. Some have even said if you order 4 or more...you'll get a pop-up offer of adding another one for just $.01!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If you are still looking for an old dripping atty, the 357 was one of the best and avid vapors was the site. Not sure if they still exist. If using an RDA and coil, you dont have to actually thread the cotton, you can just stuff a little piece of cotton under the coil, between the coil and deck (that's what I do, but my rdas air hole is good with that) some rdas if you lower the coil that much, the air flow doesn't line up . If yours is close, then putting a little cotton under the coil works just fine for testing and alot easier to put in and take out, especially if your testing multiple juices

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Reactions: smacuser

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
They do. Avid Vapor HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid Atomizers high end atomizers

Drip Atomizer non-rebuildable

There are cheaper alternatives, too. central vapors
I'm glad they are still around! Avid and nhaler were the very first vendors that I used in 2011 when I started vaping. It was like shopping in a candy store, because I never seen anything like that before. They say you never forget your first girl but the same with a vape site. Good times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread