The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atomizer for testing mix

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Coolsiggy, May 15, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Coolsiggy

Coolsiggy Senior Member

I have started to DIY my E liquid and have been using a Profile mesh for testing. I read about 510 bridge-less drippers but most information I have found is years old and online sources are discontinued. I need help finding a good way to test a mix without having to replace wicks. The ceramic 510 seems the answer and tasting sounds a bit iffy.
    The bridgeless 510 would seem to be best, just wondering what the latest methods are?

2. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Many people use an inexpensive RDA, with or without a wick in it...depending on the coil you're using. I posted yesterday about a super deal going at Ecig-City. They have the Council of Vapor Royal Hunter RDA's for just $.55 each in Clearance (yep, that's the correct price) + S/H. Many people have bought multiples at that price, since S/H doesn't go up much the more you buy. Some have even said if you order 4 or more...you'll get a pop-up offer of adding another one for just $.01!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Coolsiggy

Coolsiggy Senior Member

Ok, I think I got it...take a single coil RDA simple sturdy 24G coil maybe a dab of cotton, drip a bit, replace or not a dab cf cotton and repeat...sound about right?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    If you are still looking for an old dripping atty, the 357 was one of the best and avid vapors was the site. Not sure if they still exist. If using an RDA and coil, you dont have to actually thread the cotton, you can just stuff a little piece of cotton under the coil, between the coil and deck (that's what I do, but my rdas air hole is good with that) some rdas if you lower the coil that much, the air flow doesn't line up . If yours is close, then putting a little cotton under the coil works just fine for testing and alot easier to put in and take out, especially if your testing multiple juices

• Like Like x 1
  5. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    • Like Like x 1
  6. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I'm glad they are still around! Avid and nhaler were the very first vendors that I used in 2011 when I started vaping. It was like shopping in a candy store, because I never seen anything like that before. They say you never forget your first girl but the same with a vape site. Good times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. basilia
    This message by basilia has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, May 24, 2019, Reason: Spam.
    May 24, 2019