Atomizer help or suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Ave

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Florida
This is the atomizer I'm currently using: Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - 510 Drip-O-Mizer

I like this one because when I vape it doesnt feel like im just suck out of a straw. It actually feels a little like I"m take a drag from a filtered cigarette.

Can anyone recommend any other atomizers or cartomizers that I could try? I just like the resistance that this one from liberty flights gives, but I get the burnt taste very frequently :(

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
The burnt tast is just a reality of regular drip atty's they hold so little and go through juice so fast.

if you really like dripping maybe give some thought to a cheaper rebuildable like the A7 it will hold alot more but keep the same flavor.

And i know the thought of rebuilding a coil is scary to some but you can usually buy prewound coils and wicks for them and takes nothing more then a small screwdriver and a few minutes and maybe a youtube vid.

Not trying to change your mind just a thought - i started with cheap drippers and finally moved to a rebuildable style and found the cost lower and the results better.

but for just tasting new juices i love the 306 style Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer - 306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread