Atomizer low for egrip 2 by joytech

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It sounds like a connection issue to me too. Making sure the 510 attachment on the mod is not gunked up or pressed down. You could try another tank on it to make sure it's not the mod. If it's not I might try a new coil to make sure it isn't anything to do with your build. You may need an insulator for that mod, or just to unscrew the 510 pin a bit, there is sometimes a mark on the bottom where you can use a screwdriver to unscrew it a few turns to make sure it will attach to the mod.

I have had that problem with one atomizer and it turned out to be an improperly installed coil, though, so you may want to take a closer look at that first (provided you are sure the mod works with other tanks).

Best of luck,

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
First, take the coil out completely and press the button. You should get a no atomizer message.

If you don't, look inside the reservoir to make sure there's no debris at the bottom.

Insert the coil that threw the atomizer low message and tighten finger tight only. Make sure it's seated properly and straight. Put the top cap on (no liquid yet). Tighten finger tight only.

Try firing. No luck? Try the other coil.

Last option is to buy another couple of coils and try them.

This is an issue with all-in-one systems like the egrip. The integrated tank keeps you from unscrewing a tank and trying another.

If you get no love from the above, take or send it back.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
My egrip 2 is having problems whenever i press the fire button it says "atomizer low" i have tried changing coils but when i use my other coil it says "atomizer not found" if someone can please help me with this i would really appreciate it (btw i dont know anything about vaping, the egrip 2 is my first vape)
Welcome and glad you joined.
There are so many connection, device and human error reasons why the warning may appear.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread