Bloog Battery + Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
So.... I received my very 1st atomizer today so I could try out juice before loading a whole carto.... I figured that i better get a Low Resistance to use with a tiny Bloog Battery. I may have made a mistake. At 1st the atty was all i could taste... I think I've suffered through the ick taste. Now all juice has zero flavor. No matter the thickness. Am I doing something wrong or should I have ordered a standard resistance or high resistance atomizer instead??

Confused:blink:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Smaller mAh batteries like a typical 65mm with 180mAh can be damaged by the high power drain from a LR atomizer. They will wear out more quickly, and you will get fewer charge cycles out of them. But that doesn't affect the flavor, and our 65mm batts are 220mAh anyway.

I suspect you were using a brand new atomizer and were tasting the primer fluid the factories use to test in the factory and to keep the wick moist during shipment. The fluid itself is just a 0-nic e-liquid, usually tobacco flavor, or at least that's what I've seen being used.

But still, most people complain about the taste of the first couple of cartridges on a new atomizer, and the general wisdom is that it's the primer fluid to blame, so there may be some other sort of residue on the new atomizers that the primer fluid picks up.

As for why you thought the vapor tasted tasteless after getting past the bad taste, that I can't explain. Maybe you shocked your tastebuds into a retreat? ;) Put it down for a while and try again later. That helps surprisingly often when it comes to taste issues. :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread