Atomizer wont read new coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Hair

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2018
Hey guys and gals i bought crown 3 coils off gearbest they come in identical packaging and look the exact same as the ones i bought from dashvapes. But i put them in my tank screw into my drag and it wont fire. On my Aegis kegend it doesnt recognize any coil at all. Anyone else came across this. Is it possible they are fake or just a random bum coil?

Thanks

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sounds like to got a bad coil or a poorly seated coil OR that something may have happened to your 510 pin somehow? If it's reading some coils on some mods (which is what you seem to be saying) or maybe your Ages connection got some eliquid in it and is somehow, "stuck" down so that the mod can't read your tank. You can try swabbing the connections with alcohol or gently prying up the extension on mod.

It could be both, so try reseating the coil and then investigate your connections. Hope that helps good luck,
Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Do you prime your coils prior to putting them into the tank (You didn't say)? Below video is for a different tank than yours, but the principles shown remain true for all tanks.

If you have been over-tightening your tanks onto your mods, you may have pushed the center pin into your mod too far to make electrical connection. It may be a simple matter to "tease" the center pin up to where it is supposed to be.

Last edited:
  • Useful

JJ Hair

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2018
Do you prime your coils prior to putting them into the tank (You didn't say)? Below video is for a different tank than yours, but the principles shown remain true for all tanks.

If you have been over-tightening your tanks onto your mods, you may have pushed the center pin into your mod too far to make electrical connection. It may be a simple matter to "tease" the center pin up to where it is supposed to be.

I am going to have to investigate further but i tried swapping tanks and it read the second tank on both mods. I will watch the vids and look into it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread