The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atomizers For ProVari?

Discussion in 'ProVape' started by Nathanial, Dec 10, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nathanial

Nathanial Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    Michigan
    Hi,

So far I've been using Cartomizers. My ProVari should be here Monday, and I'm looking into experimenting with dripping on an atty. Is there any atomizers you guys suggest for use with the ProVari? I would like to be able to experiment with all the various levels of voltage. Does that mean I need to get one that is high resistance?

Thank you :)

2. -GR-

-GR- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    3ohm attys would probably be the best for all voltages I think. The 2.5's get a little hot above 5.3 volts unless you like hot then go for them.

3. Tersur

Tersur Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2011
    Bfe Kentucky
    3 Ohm is perfect. You can experiance most of the voltage range the provari offers with that.

4. Nathanial

Nathanial Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    Michigan

Any suggestions on particular atomizers?

5. -GR-

-GR- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I think a 510 from any reputable vendor would do ya good. If you wanna try a 306 I would suggest the I06.

I would try and get at least 2.5 ohm but 3.0ohm would be better.

6. LegioX

LegioX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    New York
    I second trying the io6, its widely agreed to be the best atomizer on the market. Also, check out the glass drip tips for them at theecig.com

7. korova8

korova8 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    I have tried just about every atty/ohm combo you can think of. Do not get high resistance unless you hate a good warm vape. After trying everything under the moon I have happily settled with 2.0 ohm 306 attys and I vape them at 4.6 volts Get a pack of them and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.