What Atomizers to use with ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I just got my Provari today and am still trying different attys on it. It works great with my 510 cartomizers! I had bought a couple 306 attys but found them lacking on the 510 or eGo battery. It came to LIFE on the Provari at 4 to 4.5 volts!!!! I also have found that some flavors taste better at higher voltage settings. I have not gone over 4.5 yet. So far that seems to be my sweet spot. Blueberry Pie taste AWESOME and gives me the perfect throat hit as well at 4.5 volts on the 306 atty.

EDIT: Oh, yes, and I am direct dripping the 306 atty

GrandPoobah

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Brooklyn, New York
I'm working through my old atty bag that was full of attys that just weren't performing well. I have oodles of old ones to work through so I am gunna save a bunch on attys for a while.
As for what atty is ideal for the provari, ANY. Just use the ones you like best. I have run 510, 306, 901, and 801's off it and they all work splendidly. I have even run some LR attys that weren't performing well at 3.7 but came back when I dialed up to 4.
Since the connection is 510, you will need some adapters to run some of the other atty types. But it has handled everything I have thrown at it without issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread