Finally found my flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood duck

Feb 15, 2011
Australia
Hi all, just felt I had to tell someone that after 4 months of trial and error and hundreds of dollars spent I have finally worked out the Liquid, Flavour and equipment which works for me. What a relief.

Greenhouse One has become my one stop shop.

FIRSTLY Their international shipping is second to none, my latest order arrived in a record 4 days shipping from China to Australia WOW

SECOND After months of trying different flavours from all over the world (and thinking I would like tobacco flavour which I don't) I have found that the only flavours I like are fruit flavours, So far Apple and Pineapple which are excellent and grape which is double excellent.

THIRDLY After suffering through Atomizers that tasted bad , Would not draw well, Needed constant cleaning care and attention I have found that in my own opinion the Boge 510 LR Cartomizers costing $1 each, lasting well over 2 weeks are not only easier to use but taste far cleaner with the flavour really coming through without any contamination, and of course NO CLEANING!!

So to wrap up I Love Greenhouse One , Fruit flavours and LR Carto's

Thanks for listening.

Was just reading about the Boge 510 LR Cartomizers on the Reo thread the other day. I didn't know GH1 had those. Will definitely go and check it out and maybe order some after I have tried them. Thanks for the info. Two more questions:

1) What device(s) do you like? and
2) Have you tried any of the bridgeless attys from GH1?

Was just reading about the Boge 510 LR Cartomizers on the Reo thread the other day. I didn't know GH1 had those. Will definitely go and check it out and maybe order some after I have tried them. Thanks for the info. Two more questions:

1) What device(s) do you like? and
2) Have you tried any of the bridgeless attys from GH1?
I've been vaping on GH1 bridgless LRs for a few weeks now. They're great. The one I'm currently using has been going strong for 3 weeks or so, and the price is amazing. Did take 3 weeks to reach me, but they were worth the wait!

cgbolton

Oct 5, 2010
Waco, TX
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: spamming for post count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread