Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
The Consumer Opinions Center (https://consumeropinioncenter.com/) Is holding open registeration for ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES! Tonight (Thursday September 9, 2010) at 6:00PM! Missed the initial registration!? DONT FEAR! YOUR NOT TO LATE! You can still call in or apply online to register for the next study which is happening SOON! Tell them William Pelino sent you and that should make things easier! They ask for some basic info for taxes and such and then if you are approved for the study they call and invite you down to the center for some questions. It is a GREAT environment and they just ask you about e-cigs :)

Questions Call: 1-800-9267-COC (1-800-926-7262)

We need people to sign up! This is a last min post about this but people are needed.

COC is paying $175 for your time if you are chosen to help!

More importantly I WILL BE THERE! :D PLEASE VIRGINIA! HELP!

Consumer Opinion Center
600 Block of N. 5th Street
Richmond, VA 23219

With the recent attacks on Small Business E-Cig sellers by the FDA, this could help gaining additional study for electronic cigarettes.

Yes this is news ^_^ the consumer opinion center is Phillip Morris's Study Group for tobacco and tobacco products! This is Big Tobaccos first public look at e-cigs!
PM looked at E-Cigs in the past (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/law-e-cigarette/69962-big-tobacco-e-cig.html) and it looks like they are checking them out again.

Lots are against BT going with E-Cigs and i see their point of view. However i would see it as a way for additional research to be done and could possible get the FDA off of some sellers backs for a bit... Plus its $150...

Last edited:

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
If you are unable to make it down to the Consumer Opinion Center and you are a resident of Richmond VA or a surrounding County please feel free to call them:

1-800-9267-COC (1-800-926-7262)

The study requires you to be in person when held but its an extra $150 in your pocket for just sitting around and talking about e-cigs for an hr or two. Cant make any promises but most of the time snacks are available :D THATS RIGHT ECF SNACKS! if your not interested in the money think of the possibility of snacks!

Well im going to go get a shower and head downtown.

Later!

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Well that was fun! Several vapers showed up but this isnt over yet! The COC is looking for MORE People to come to the NEXT BIGGER study! So that means CALL and show your support for E-Cigs for Richmond VA!

To register with the Consumer Opinion Center Call: 1-800-9267-COC (1-800-926-7262)
I ask that when they ask for a reference tell them that William Pelino sent you, they should know who I am and should make things easier.

To Qualify You Must:
Ages: 21-65
Used E-cigs for 3months or more
and have general knowledge of the product.
OH and be a resident of Richmond VA or surrounding areas.

The study time ranges from 30min to 3hrs and they pay $175 just for showing up!

To apply online:
https://www.consumeropinioncenter.com/

They are VERRY interested in E-Cigs and want to hold studies but NEED people to sign up so they can have the Numbers to fill their quota! So please Virginia Call in and register. Don't forget to mention my name!

Last edited:

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
i didnt see anything on the website about electronic cigs studies

That is correct. At this time there is nothing on their website about them. Thats why im trying to spread the word :) however you should be able to register online and E-Cigs SHOULD be under the application. If you cant find it i believe that they have a live chat you can talk to them or you can call them during business hours which is how i applied.

The Consumer Opinion Center is a VERY nice group of people and best of all they like to feed you mwha :D but yeah very easy to register. if you have any problems just let me know, if you register just tell them William Pelino sent you and they should be able to pull up the info and link to the study.

Right now they are in TOTAL darkness about E-Cigs and need people to basically tell them what an E-Cig is. This isnt any blind trial or study where they will make you test a bunch of pills or juices :) this is simply just a talking study where they want to know information :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread