Status
Not open for further replies.

SPACKlick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Durham, UK
Hi there, been vaping just under 4 weeks and am now realising. I've no idea how to work out if my Atty needs cleaning/replacing!

I don't have any replacement heads (ordered and in the post - spares of EVERYTIHNG) but I have no idea how to tell if my atty needs anything doing to it.

I bought two eGo ce5's to begin with, A week later I got an iClear 30B. I use the 30B pretty much exclusively (only vape 1-1.6ml/day). At the moment I'm mostly vaping unflavoured but have run about 4-6ml of a 100% VG mango juice through it.

What will change about my vape to let me know I need to clean my wicks? What will change that means I need a new head?

Please - no recommendations to rebuild, I'm looking at baby steps

indypilotcfi

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Indiana
I'm still new to all of this also so take my advice with a grain of salt.

But, I didn't learn about when I needed to change my atomizer until I actually did it. If you have an atomizer in long enough, you kind of get use to the taste. Then, when you pop a new one in, it like "wow, that's what it is supposed to taste like".

Now, if something just tastes off (burnt, funky, etc..) that's probably an indicator too. But, if you just aren't getting the excitement, flavor, or vape you use to, try popping in a new one and see what happens. If you are happy with how its working now, don't fix what isn't broken. But, with how cheap atomizers are and being that you are new (me also), it doesn't hurt to experiment a little bit.

For me, I usually clean my wicks out and dry burn when I'm noticing I have to take longer drags to get the flavor I want. Frequency depends on flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread