The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atty ?'s In regard to my Reo woodville

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Löki, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Löki

Löki Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    I have only had my woodville for a few days so I'm still working out a few minor things with atty's.

Firstly I have been trying to get lr 510 carto's to work properly but the trouble I'm having is I'm getting to much air on drawn with ='s to no throat hit any advice oh how to limit the amount of air flow would be great.

Also I have a-bunch of Blu cig atty's that work wonderfully with the reo but I keep getting liquid mouth and was wondering if there's a drip tip that can be used with theses atty's ?
    I'm almost sure the Blu atty's are the same as Joye 306 atty's but I'm not a 100% sure so don't want to waste money buying one if I'm wrong

Thanx

ö

2. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

They are exposed bridge atty's? Does the drip tip go over the atty, or inside? Here they have both in the long ones if that might make a difference. I don't know about the Blu size though. I will have to check and see what I can find out.http://shop.nhaler.com/Drip-Tips_c79.htm

3. Löki

Sep 27, 2009
  4. nerak

What tip are you using now?

5. Löki

Sep 27, 2009
    I'm just using the plastic cart that came with the Blu but it's half melted and leaks in my mouth and lips alot :(

I was thinking of getting a (The Cannon Drip Tip) when I get my check but wanted to make sure it would work.

6. nerak

There is a Blu thread, I was reading, from what I see it is the same as a 306 atty. You might want to check it out here: Blu Electronic Cigarettes Those plastic covers will always get juice in your mouth. I have tried them and it never fails.

7. Löki

Sep 27, 2009
    Thanx again Karen your always so helpful, Lot's of love for ya !

ö

8. nerak

No problem! Want every REO owner to have the best!!! You take care.:wub:

9. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    Karen is correct you need a drip tip for sure .Thanks for helping Karen :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.