Atty ?'s In regard to my Reo woodville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
I have only had my woodville for a few days so I'm still working out a few minor things with atty's.

Firstly I have been trying to get lr 510 carto's to work properly but the trouble I'm having is I'm getting to much air on drawn with ='s to no throat hit any advice oh how to limit the amount of air flow would be great.

Also I have a-bunch of Blu cig atty's that work wonderfully with the reo but I keep getting liquid mouth and was wondering if there's a drip tip that can be used with theses atty's ?
I'm almost sure the Blu atty's are the same as Joye 306 atty's but I'm not a 100% sure so don't want to waste money buying one if I'm wrong

Thanx

ö

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
They are exposed bridge atty's? Does the drip tip go over the atty, or inside? Here they have both in the long ones if that might make a difference. I don't know about the Blu size though. I will have to check and see what I can find out.http://shop.nhaler.com/Drip-Tips_c79.htm

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Löki;3363039 said:
I'm just using the plastic cart that came with the Blu but it's half melted and leaks in my mouth and lips alot :(

I was thinking of getting a (The Cannon Drip Tip) when I get my check but wanted to make sure it would work.

There is a Blu thread, I was reading, from what I see it is the same as a 306 atty. You might want to check it out here: Blu Electronic Cigarettes Those plastic covers will always get juice in your mouth. I have tried them and it never fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread