Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'm still enjoying the Intake and can honestly say not considering putting it in the closet. Doesn't replace my Nanos but will likely stay in rotation.
I like it better than the Nano (Engine, right?) The smooth, quiet airflow is why.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I like it better than the Nano (Engine, right?) The smooth, quiet airflow is why.
My Nanos are quieter than the Intake, not by much tho. Coil placement in the Nano is everything imo.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
My Nanos are quieter than the Intake, not by much tho. Coil placement in the Nano is everything imo.
I think I still have mine....If I ever dig it back out, I'll request tips from you. It was always kind of meh for me...not bad at all but not great.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I'm still enjoying the Intake and can honestly say not considering putting it in the closet. Doesn't replace my Nanos but will likely stay in rotation.

Same here Letitia. I am continuing to use the Intake as one of my 3 daily drivers. It is consistent and so easy to wick and fill. I am considering buying another ... that is rare. I usually only buy 1 of any atty. This one is solid IMO. If I feel the same way in a week I will just go for another color and order with total confidence.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
They did...she said to park the Hurricanes. (I cried a little) The flavor isn't as good as a Hurricane but the leak resistance and ease of filling makes up for it in her eyes. It's a surprisingly good rta.
That’s great! Don’t cry you can still visit the Hurricanes ;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I just got my second Intake. It's an impressive performer. The air is a tiny bit too restricted over what I'm used to, but after a few draws it feels natural and comfy. Building, cleaning, and wicking are all simple and it has a nice look, even with the bubble tank which I had doubts about. The flavor has been outstanding.

Between these and a couple of the new Engine 2's, my daily rotation is set. But the Intake is a no brainer recommendation for someone due to ease of build. The Engine 2 is terrific, but some won't like the extra work needed to build it, and definitely not something to recommend to a new builder.

Oh, I'm still using my original Engines, so it's not like they're being ignored.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I generally don't care for sweeter dessert juices in the Nanos and find the Intake fills that niche for me very well. Buy Best has the Intake for 15.95 right now but haven't heard much about them so will just wait for sales to get another one.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I generally don't care for sweeter dessert juices in the Nanos and find the Intake fills that niche for me very well. Buy Best has the Intake for 15.95 right now but haven't heard much about them so will just wait for sales to get another one.

I'd get another one at that price. Have to find out about that vendor first, only vaguely heard the name before.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I'll let you know before lunch. :D
I haven't heard anything bad about them but I think they offer discounts or something if you promote them all over the place. The other customers show up in the RTA/RDA threads from time to time .

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I haven't heard anything bad about them but I think they offer discounts or something if you promote them all over the place. The other customers show up in the RTA/RDA threads from time to time .
They are just too new and are offering some too good to be true deals. Besides their customers starting threads here annoy me. I have plenty of rtas, I can wait.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I cruised the Best Buy site a while back and I think maybe they use pre-order for what they out source. Lot of their older gear is also listed as pre-order.

Er, you mean buy best. But I get the idea. I can envision a Best Buy with mods attached to antitheft cables interspersed with the cellphones.

Reactions: CagedSpam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread