Status
Not open for further replies.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I know better but ordered a clone from 2F and it's not going well.
Dude!!!~! How cheap was it? The authentic is not that expensive (relatively). Element vape has them for $27.95.

I guess they will clone about anything. But on the Intake, if the airflow posts inside are not sealed correctly I would imagine it would be flood city. Good luck on this. They are worth the search. A great little atty IMO.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It was $15 shipped. I know the authentic ones aren’t that much but I’m a cheapskate and have been trying to stay on a tight vape budget. I didn’t have time to build it tonight but will take it to work tomorrow and do it. If it still floods then I’ve wasted my money. I’ll still most likely buy a couple more authentic ones.

Reactions: DP2Raja

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Let us know if you have success with this Hittman. Best to you!

I got it rebuilt yesterday afternoon and had better luck. I never had any issues with my authentic intake but evidently got the coil or cotton too close to the deck letting liquid into the air holes on the deck. Now it’s working very well. I don’t know if I’d buy another clone but wouldn’t be afraid to. I will say that I had to run it under very hot water three different times to finally get rid of the machine oil taste.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Druga_Intake.jpg
    We call this...a nice match!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I am a confirmed tootlepuffer. With that said 8 wraps of 26ga Kanthal on a 3.5mm mandrel for 1.1 ohm & running 15 watts.
    More than a few using the same style of build and getting a good mtl. The Intake af lends itself well to mtl and rl both. Glad you found something you love. Me...I'm still a Nano junkie, have added the JK Mini to my daily lineup though.

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    I like the intake quite a bit and use one daily. I did buy a back up but for my vaping style, I like the Zeus better.
    Have not tried the Zeus & truth be known, I am not likely to. For me this is the tank I have been looking for since I started vapeing. That was October 2011.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I seem to switch out tanks every couple years as technology and design get better. I have a bunch of augvape Merlin tanks. It’s too bad that every one I bought seeped liquid. I loved the flavor production.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I seem to switch out tanks every couple years as technology and design get better. I have a bunch of augvape Merlin tanks. It’s too bad that every one I bought seeped liquid. I loved the flavor production.
    All of my Merlin’s steeped too.

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    Despite all the claims I never found a bottom air tank that did not at least seep. To me seeping is leaking. That is the main reason I love this tank, absolutely no leaks. Plus the flavor is as good or better than any other I have ever tried. Throw in the ease of build & simplicity of disassembly for cleaning ..........well for me at least ........Perfection.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2019
    New Orleans
    I have been vaping on one for about two weeks now. Great flavor out of this tank, better than any of my other top air flow tanks. Air flow is a little restricted for me. Easy to build and wick, hasn't flooded after filling up, looks pretty darn good. Other than the air flow which is minor, I have no complaints with this tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread