Status
Not open for further replies.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I'm really liking it. Letitia, if you're ok with a restricted DL then I'd recommend it so far. I'm giving the stock tip a go and it's not bad so far. I figured as short as it is that the top of the tank would get hot and it would be uncomfortable but it isn't so far.

Ha, using the same drip tips you recommended and supplied the link for, on my OBS Nano, Zeus Single coil, and the Intake. Looks like a perfect stock tip, blends into the top like it was made for it.

$1.79 (Free Shipping) Authentic Clrane Plastic Drip Tip for Griffin 25 Mini RTA Atomizer (Black) at m.FastTech.com

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ha, using the same drip tips you recommended and supplied the link for, on my OBS Nano, Zeus Single coil, and the Intake. Looks like a perfect stock tip, blends into the top like it was made for it.

$1.79 (Free Shipping) Authentic Clrane Plastic Drip Tip for Griffin 25 Mini RTA Atomizer (Black) at m.FastTech.com

Yes, I'm still using those on all of my zeus tanks still. I have four left out of a five pack and will most likely switch out the tip with one of those on the intake when I get home from work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The more I read about the Intake the more tempted I am to just buy it.

So did you order one yet? I can understand your point about staying away from the flavor vendors. I've had three flavor orders in about 2.5 weeks and still have nine on my wish list. I've been on a bit of a spending spree the past month or so. At least for me anyway. I've bought a new mod(had to return it), two rta's, three rda's, glass bottles and syringes for mixing, and the flavor orders. I'm going to slow down real soon. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    So did you order one yet? I can understand your point about staying away from the flavor vendors. I've had three flavor orders in about 2.5 weeks and still have nine on my wish list. I've been on a bit of a spending spree the past month or so. At least for me anyway. I've bought a new mod(had to return it), two rta's, three rda's, glass bottles and syringes for mixing, and the flavor orders. I'm going to slow down real soon. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
    Not ordering anything until next month. I need a break.:lol:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Not ordering anything until next month. I need a break.:lol:

I shouldn't either but I doubt if I'll make it without ordering the flavors on my wish list.

I'm still liking the intake pretty well on day 2. I put one of my regular drip tips on it but don't feel like I'm getting quite as good of flavor as I was with the stock tip. Maybe my taste buds are just off today.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Reactions: Eskie

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    These are the ones I'm using on most of my tanks that take 810 tips.

I am running a 510 adapter on one of my zeus tanks with a colored tip. When Ipull out the tip, the adapter is stuck on it. I'm not crazy about the adapters.
    I love the adapters I got from FT 810>510. Not a fan f the 810 wide bore tips, too much flavor loss imo. Most everything gets a nip tip from Trinity Glass Hardware, except the rdas; go with a slightly larger bore dt on those.
    Adaptors and heat sinks
    $3.86 Stainless Steel 810 to 510 Drip Tip Adapter (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $1.83 Iwodevape Stainless Steel 810 to 510 Drip Tip Adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

nip tips, I use the standard size
    Age Verification - Trinity Glass Hardware

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm glad you posted a link because I wasn't sure what a nip tip was. Those are sharp looking. So much for not spending. I noticed I'm low on one of the snus brands that I use and there was a sale so I went ahead and put in a stocking order. That one hurt. The shipping is crazy money.

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    Interesting so are you vaping it mtl style then?

Yep, well sort of, my vape style seems to be somewhere between mtl and dl....it is mtl but I use a bit more air than dedicated mtl tanks provide. I guess restricted dl would describe my preffered airflow while doing a mtl vape.

I vape all my tanks this way, also dedicated dl tanks like aromamizer supreme/titan etc., works for me :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm glad you posted a link because I wasn't sure what a nip tip was. Those are sharp looking. So much for not spending. I noticed I'm low on one of the snus brands that I use and there was a sale so I went ahead and put in a stocking order. That one hurt. The shipping is crazy money.
    Just about every atty I use regularly gets a nip tip. Love them, draw is perfect for me. Straight cylinder has always been my preference and they are quite comfortable as well.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Got mine yesterday so only have had limited time on it, but enjoying it quite a bit. I will say that getting too much cotton, or letting your wicks go down into the area under the wick slots is a "no-no". I did that the first wicking and within a minute or two it could not keep up on wicking. I rewicked with shorter tails as "Mr. Mike" showed and it wicks beautifully.

I put a 3mm ID SS Alien in that ohms out at 0.27 and vaping at 35-42 watts. (This might do bettie with a 2.6 mm ID coil.) Plenty of vapor and very decent flavor. That's using the 810 stock dt. I will switch that with a 510 this evening and see what difference that may make.

This does not get hot at all, and of course no spit back with the top air intake.

Overall a really nice little atty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread