Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Awesome!:banana::thumbs::banana: Thanks Vera, Heaven Gifts, and vape Only. This is really a great prize and I'm looking forward to trying out the Aura Mini.:rickroll:Congrats to the other winners also.:thumb:
Congratulations, bacc!!! I can't wait for the hand check! So exciting! :hubba::hubba::hubba:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh my gosh!
Woot, woot... so excited. Thank you @Vera, thank you Heaven Gifts and thank you everyone for congratulations.
What an amazing Christmas gift my analogue smoking colleague will get! :banana:
Congratulations, V1cks!!! You are so sweet to help out your friend. Definitely a wonderful Christmas gift!! :wub:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
@Seleya and @Fuzzy Thunderbear, congratulations!!!! I can't wait for the hand checks from you two!! Fuzzy, this is going to be perfect for you when you are out doing farm things! Seleya, will you do a little video review when you get yours? I would love to see that!!! :wub::wub:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks bunches @Vera (PM sent).

Congratulations to the other winners and I am sure we will all post reviews.
I hope so! This is truly an innovative device and it will be so cool to see them in the wild, lol. :)

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Oh wow, thank you so much :wub: Congrats to all of the winners! :)

@Seleya and @Fuzzy Thunderbear, congratulations!!!! I can't wait for the hand checks from you two!! Fuzzy, this is going to be perfect for you when you are out doing farm things! Seleya, will you do a little video review when you get yours? I would love to see that!!! :wub::wub:
I definitely will. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread