Authentic GP Paps

Status
Not open for further replies.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
The official US reseller is Domo Vapor Co.

Not sure how they handle things, tho. At the official GP site you get notifications on the next Vaporday. Which is when they get new stock. Can't help but notice there's a Vaporday coming up tomorrow. Be warned tho... its often more of a Vapor-10-minutes than a Vaporday :)

If you decide to get one tomorrow, do make an account before the sale starts... or you may miss out.

Last edited:

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
All I can say...I have no buyer's remorse on my SS version...it's my favorite carry around mod...scratches aren't noticeable...nobody's notices it cause it's not shiny brass, copper, etc..is it my hardest hitting mod..nah..but it's one of my favorites still

And for what's it worth, I heard the clones are decent through the Fasttech discussion, etc...so is it worth it..it's up to you...I'm not anti-clone or pro authentic...etc...honestly..it probably hits the same as the authentic...but I heard the button/locking ring isn't as smooth...but that's about it

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
All I can say...I have no buyer's remorse on my SS version...it's my favorite carry around mod...scratches aren't noticeable...nobody's notices it cause it's not shiny brass, copper, etc..is it my hardest hitting mod..nah..but it's one of my favorites still

And for what's it worth, I heard the clones are decent through the Fasttech discussion, etc...so is it worth it..it's up to you...I'm not anti-clone or pro authentic...etc...honestly..it probably hits the same as the authentic...but I heard the button/locking ring isn't as smooth...but that's about it

A Paps without a perfect button is just another mod.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
The clones aren't bad at all.
There are differences, but not radical, and wouldn't be noticed by most Vapers.

The locking ring and button on the clone are smooth as glass.
Throw is slightly better in the authentic untouched.
With a paper thin spacer, it's almost identical to the original.

There is a difference, but it's almost impossible to notice even side by side with the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread