Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Decided to transfer my Brunhilde MTL to the Provari Procyon Powerplant so its former mate has gotta Go (nothing wrong just decided the Brun MTL looked better atop the Procyon and I'm ate the @!$% up with looks o_O)

This is an authentic Svoemesto 24mm same as all the included Accessories that were all bought from Creme de Vape when these first hit the Web. Not used much as I very very rarely take the Provari out so saw only limited chairside vaping on occasion.
In great shape and as good or better than any pre-owned you will find (see pics especially Base Bottom to verify). Have thoroughly cleaned and put all back in box and bags. Comes with all you see including all Spares for the tank that came with it in the OEM envelope. Only thing missing is the OEM little SS Drip Tip as I immed put a VA Fishbone DT on it when received and don't know what the hail I did with the little turd... sorry.
But comes with 1 Fire & 1 Ice DT as pictured as well as the orig Fire Tank Glass Section and 1 Fire & 1 Ice extended Tank Glasses and 4 Chimney extensions. The Extensions, or as Svoe calls them "Longmode" increases juice capacity to 5ml from the standard 3.5ml with the Shorts.

These go NIB for @ $85, the DT's for $9.50 ea, and the Extended Capacity Glass & Chimney Extensions for $17.95 ea. So, New Retail total is @ $140.
So, I figure a Fair, actually a daggone Steal of an AWESOME Deal on all this would be 60% of orig. Retail so let's round down and call it an even $80 INCLUDES USPS Priority Flat-Rate Shipping to the lower 48 U.S. States. As with anything I ever list on here, I price it low to move quickly and eliminate any hagglin' wastes of time. Check my Feedback to be confident in my Gear & Descriptions and Quick to Ship.

Payment via PayPal ONLY & sell/ship to lower US 48 Only please.

Questions welcomed and thanks much for looking and considering :thumb:

KFL Bundle.jpg
KFL19.jpg
KFL Bottom.jpg
KFL Access.jpg
KFL Bundle.jpg
KFL19.jpg
KFL Bottom.jpg
KFL Access.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread