The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Authentic Kennedy question.

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Streetrat, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Streetrat

Streetrat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2011
    Texas
    Do Authentic Kennedys come with a certificate of authentication? Just got my 25mm Trickster in that I ordered from the Kennedy site and it didn't have one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2. Streetrat

Streetrat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2011
    Texas
    Also.... God I love this thing... Dunno why I waited so long to get one.[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I don't know because I don't own one, but even if they did, it would most likely only be given out by authorized resellers of their product, and not when your purchasing from Kennedy themselves.

If your worried about being able to prove at some point in the future that yours is authentic, just keep hold of your receipt and file it away, then you can just include it with the sale of the rda, when you go to sell it, as proof of authenticity.

4. Verb

Verb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Eastern, PA, USA
    Nope. No certificate or fancy packaging.

Almost a year and a half since I got my first Kennedy. They still sit at the top of my rotation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tom Forde

Tom Forde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2015
    NJ
    No they don't, they come in a black (or other colored) fabric pouch with spare screws, o-rings, & Allen keys in a separate plastic bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.