Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I picked up my auto box mod at VapeFest and was very pleased by it! It is like having an ego for battery life but small enough with a carto attached to stalth and hide it completely. This little thing rocks and being able to vape most of the day without recharging is so nice.

My main issue with this little vape monster is the cutoff time. It seems a bit short to me but I do take a very long puff. The only other issue would be that it did not include the screw to hold the battery cover on. I did walk around a bit with it and it did not come open in my pocket, but I dropped it once (eek- I know, but it was vegas and the bar had 3.50 pitchers) and it popped open spilling the battery and flinging the cover a decent distance. I have screws at home so putting one in it won't be difficult for me but something to keep in mind if you are buying one...maybe a comment on your order would get them to throw one in.

All in all, a nice little auto box mod with great battery life and decent sensitivity on the switch.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I've had mine for a few weeks now and I admit was first disappointed to discover that the cut off time was shorter than what MadVapes had originally claimed (8 seconds). It hasn't been a problem though and is more than adequate for my taste. I actually traded the back cover from a clear box mod that I made a few months ago. It looks totally cool and seems a little more secure than the original. It did, of course, pop off the last time that I dropped it and it took me five minutes to find the battery that rolled under a nearby chair! When I get a chance, I'll post a picture of it.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Let me also throw in that I plan on ordering one or 2 more once they get the China juices back in stock. Maybe I will pick up some different boxes and mix it up on a couple of them for some door options. For those who have not seen how tiny this thing is...here is a pic of my Maxi RS, PCC and my auto box.

Modssmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread