Available NOW! Kanger T3 eGo Clearomizer Bottom Coil w/ replaceable Coil Base Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
t3kanger.png

t3kanger_1.png

t3kanger_2.png

t3kanger_3.png

coilheadt3kanger.png

coilheadt3kanger_1.png

Kanger T3 eGo Clearo Bottom Coil 2.4ml Replaceable Coil - 2.4ohm
$6.95

New from Kanger, this is an outstanding performing bottom coil eGo clearomizer - The Kanger T3 2.4ml Bottom Coil eGo Clearomizer with Replaceable Coil Head, Stem/Base unit.

Extremely easy to fill (refer to instruction card in the pictures), you simply unscrew the base, invert the clearo and fill straight out of your juice bottle. Keepign the unit inverted you then screw in your stem coil base.

We have labeled these as 2.4ml as that is what the markings on the side of the T3 show but you can probably get up to 3ml as the mouthpiece is fixed and completely sealed.

What You Receive With Your Purchase:
  • One CLEAR Kanger T3 tank assembly with a 2.4ohm Bottom Coil Coil/Stem base assembly.
  • Additional coil head base assemblies are available elsewhere in this category.
  • Length is 80mm compared to 73mm for the Kanger T2 Top coils
  • Please Note: The mouthpiece on this unit cannot be removed!
  • This has eGo threading meaning you must use it on an eGo or use a 510 to eGo adpater (available in our Atomizer and Accessories category) in order to use this unit.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I picked up two of these last week and have been very happy with them. They're easy to fill and maintain. The performance of my two was good, but one had a tighter draw than the other. A few posters have reported inconsistent quality, but I'm happy with mine and would buy them again.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Sounds interesting I like the idea of greater capacity. I'll just sit back and wait then for some other comments. I appreciate the early feedback!

Don't wait... these are dynamite. Easy fill, clean taste, easy clean, long lasting, good capacity, cook dinner, do your laundry, vacuum your carpets. One more thing and they'd be perfect. Work on it, Kanger. ;)

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Don't wait... these are dynamite. Easy fill, clean taste, easy clean, long lasting, good capacity, cook dinner, do your laundry, vacuum your carpets. One more thing and they'd be perfect. Work on it, Kanger. ;)

Your right Turtle, they are great. How about they put in an itsy bitsy blower that goes on with the button to push the vapor out so we don't have to exert ourselves while vaping. :) I like that. then we can mod them and make em like a turbo.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
Your right Turtle, they are great. How about they put in an itsy bitsy blower that goes on with the button to push the vapor out so we don't have to exert ourselves while vaping. :) I like that. then we can mod them and make em like a turbo.

yeah, an itsy bitsy blower was sort of what I had in mind... :facepalm:

Lightseeker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Illinois
Speaking as a noob, and there's a lot of us out there :) I have a few questions. I just watched several videos about the kangerT3. I now know that I will need an adapter for my Vari Tube. Does Got Vapes sell the connector for this? If you do, it would be extremely helpful if you would post a link to it. I'm sure folks would want to know if that same adapter can be used on other models. If not, links to those and the actual model names would really help a lot.

Also, after viewing 7 or so videos I have yet to find a video that explains how to clean a T3 and dry burn it. I know...for you seasoned veterans out there it's probably very obvious :) But to me I want to make sure I know that what I'm purchasing is right for me and that I can do the maintenance. Personally for me I don't care if I am not able to use another drip tip on it. That's not a big deal for me.

I'm fairly interested in purchasing this clearomizer. Three things (that I can think of now) are making me ponder that decision a bit more deeply. The need for a connector, am I able to clean/dry burn it and is the vapor a lot cooler since it's at the bottom of the tube. I really like the idea of a bottom coil clearomizer that doesn't need a syringe but as one reviewer said there are trade offs in doing that. The heating coil is further away and produces cooler vaper. But the upside to that is it wicks better and seems to have a lot less dry burns.

I'm really happy with my vivi novas so I have some things to think about...priorities to set on what will make me happy. If someone can explain how to clean/dry burn a T3 and I think I can actually do it and I know exactly what connector to purchase I'll probably give it a try. Only I can tell if the vapor is too cool for me, no one else can :)

edited to add. I apologize. You did mention that an adapter is needed. It would still be really helpful to provide the exact link. I have ordered one adapter and it was the wrong one so I'm a bit concerned about purchasing the correct item now. Thanks.

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
... I now know that I will need an adapter for my Vari Tube. Does Got Vapes sell the connector for this? If you do, it would be extremely helpful if you would post a link to it. ...
eGo Adapter 510 - Outside Threaded for eGo Cone [gotvapes-EGO510adapter] - $3.99 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

... Also, after viewing 7 or so videos I have yet to find a video that explains how to clean a T3 and dry burn it. ...
Rinse under hot water, maybe frequently. Maybe let it dry. Or don't let it dry, just use it.
Dry burn infrequently. Wiggle off the center tube. Remove two little loose wick pieces that lay above the coil. Dry burn. Put it back together.
Very easy maintenance. I'm lazy. I'm a turtle. Do you think I'd like it if it wasn't easy? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread