Available NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
Yea Chad....I'd like to see a pic too. I will soon need to order a new SB. My 2 are a year old now and one only works until I change the batteries and then it won't work again until it sits overnight...lol....it's very weird. I think there is a ghost living in that one....the other one still works like the day I got it. Anyway, I am too used to having 2 SBs so I will need another one and I hate the black ones....no offense.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
You know sad thing was had my camera hooked up to my computer but forgot I took them :p

DSCN0618.jpg DSCN0634.jpg

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
Given the name, “the silver vein” I thought they would be shinny/silver in color. I have 2 “normal” BSB’s, but one is getting old and it is time for a new one.

Questions:

Approximately how long are these going to be available?

I would order one now but I would also want to order some of those “hot springs”. Hey Rob when you getting those back in stock?

Also is it possible to order the “old” style spring just in case I do not like the hot spring since I only vape using the 6 volt setup (I know = not recommended).

Thanks

LKin

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
USA
Thanks for posting the pics of the Silver Vein Silver Bullet. Looks real good!!!! Was thinking I was gunna have to wait 'til Christmas for it to come out.

Do you know when Rob will have the hot springs in stock? I want to get a couple extra springs when I order my SVSB.

Question; do I need to have a replacement spring? Do they wear out or is it a good idea to put a new one in after a while to keep the connection top notch?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Thanks for posting the pics of the Silver Vein Silver Bullet. Looks real good!!!! Was thinking I was gunna have to wait 'til Christmas for it to come out.

Do you know when Rob will have the hot springs in stock? I want to get a couple extra springs when I order my SVSB.

Question; do I need to have a replacement spring? Do they wear out or is it a good idea to put a new one in after a while to keep the connection top notch?
No real need for a spare, they were put on the website for previous users who had a SB with the Stainless Steel spring. The only need for replacing the spring is if you have a shorted atty and using high drain cells(will colapse). An occasional cleaning of the spring won't hurt anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread