Available Quality Rebuildables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I have been looking for the past few days and after finding out that Provape has moved back the in-stock date of the Z-Atty-P to December, I have decided to find something else!

I have several of the clones and would like a quality rebuildable atomizer, one that I can buy right now and is a quality build.

Does anyone have a link to something good? I was thinking about buying a Bulli atomizer but have read some reviews that suggest it doesn't really work well with a Provari. GGs are all out of stock (as usual) as are the ZAPs. Does anyone have an positive reviews of the Visions Eternity?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
X2 for the DID:

atomizer the did d20

in stock, reasonably priced, top notch performance and quality and great customer service, what else could you ask for? Jim is always on the forum and very responsive to questions and requests. He also has many new things coming up. I know I sound like a commercial, that is not uncommon with his customers, but it is all true. Check out his clearance items, he usually has DIDs there that may just have a scratch or miss-printed logo at reduced prices.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Those look really good, what is the shipping time look like?

It comes from Greece, from placing the order to having it in hand was 3 weeks. I believe he is adding a UPS option soon for 2-3 day shipping but am not sure how much it will add or when it will begin.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
I can't use it if I can't see my juice. At least that's the way I see it as of now.

Also, my fiance just bought a Vision Eternity to go with her Ego-V, and she loves it. I've only taken a few pulls off of it, but I tend to agree. Of course this was with the wick and coil we received with the Eternity, so I'm sure the vape can be greatly improved by anyone that knows how.

Last edited:

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I can't use it if I can't see my juice. At least that's the way I see it as of now.
Also, my fiance just bought a Vision Eternity to go with her Ego-V, and she loves it. I've only taken a few pulls off of it, but I tend to agree. Of course this was with the wick and coil we received with the Eternity, so I'm sure the vape can be greatly improved by anyone that knows how.
I agree with you, I would like to see the juice as well. I am seriously considering the iHybrid which seems to currently be available.

I love your signature quote and feel the same!

zinc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Minnesota
i was wating for the ZAP also, but since i use my Provari at work the ZAP and the leaking issues really wouldn't have worked out for me. I bought the Cobra and its great, no leaks, great vapor, custom etched glass. I really have no complaints about it.
Cobra Rebuildable Atomizer - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
The Cobra does look stellar but, as with everything else, out of stock. I am sure all these top shelt RBAs are worth the wait but I feel my money is worth the effort to keep stock.

I know right? If it was me, and people were begging to dish out money for my products, I couldn't imagine not providing my products. Especially in an creatively competitive business like this. Every day it seems somebody's idea is ripped off and copied, so why not make as much money from your ideas as you can, while it's new and hot?

Does anybody have any insight as to why some suppliers that appear to work by themselves don't choose to maybe hire a buddy who wants to get down with the business? If it was just me, I'd hire a few employees, probably friends, that had the desire to help me expand the company.

Could be way off base, ya well you know that's just like uh, my opinion man.

Last edited:

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
it helps their sales by not having tons of them...if there was plenty of them people would procrastinate and not buy it.. knowing that theres only a few, they have to buy it now or lose out. its the perfect side income for them .. make like 30 to 50 a month and know they will sell out. theres no money sitting on the shelf

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
I guess that's the other way of looking at it. All I know is my case, and I had a bunch of money to spend on a bunch of this cool stuff, but everything is always sold out so I end up buying other stuff and settling, or buying the gf stuff, or football tickets etc...

If somebody is ready to buy something, sell it to them. That's my opinion as consumer. I ordered a mod, waited some days while they made it, then got it a couple days after shipping. That's how it needs to be done if someone doesn't want to keep products on the shelf.

It's just weird that some suppliers don't want my money. I want to trade my money for their products. But I can't. Sumn wrong with that.

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
I fully agree full flavored guy, the waiting and trying to get put on these secret order lists is frustrating. I see the did rba is now available anxious might spring for one. The seemingly cult following that some these devices attract makes its availability very slim. I've been looking for a top quality rba for about a month. I seem to always miss the ordering dates because I don't peruse the forums everyday like I guess I need to in order to catch a chance to jump on an ordering list.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
Why can't I buy a nice mod(this means made of SS or similar), made here in the USA, pay for overnight shipping and get it here ASAP. I dropped my provari and my eternity broke off at the threads. Frustrating. I don't want to wait 3 weeks for the DID. I agree with the above comments, I don't care if this system drives up demand, I guarantee that 100 times more ego C's are sold than these dumb, secret list companies. I honestly would rather not give them ANY of my money since I can't get a product when I want it. We DO start surfing the Internet looking for something that works.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I know right? If it was me, and people were begging to dish out money for my products, I couldn't imagine not providing my products. Especially in an creatively competitive business like this. Every day it seems somebody's idea is ripped off and copied, so why not make as much money from your ideas as you can, while it's new and hot?

Does anybody have any insight as to why some suppliers that appear to work by themselves don't choose to maybe hire a buddy who wants to get down with the business? If it was just me, I'd hire a few employees, probably friends, that had the desire to help me expand the company.

Could be way off base, ya well you know that's just like uh, my opinion man.
I couldn't agree with you more here and have been frustrated by it over the last year. I have been trying to get a GG through CoV and missed out due to a work assignment in another state. There is no word on when new ones will be available or if they will be. Same thing with Zenesis and now the Stallion, I finally decided on spending that money on another Provari (a company who keep stock). I have been trying to get a ZAP, waited until this month only to find out that 3 days before the availability date, the date is moved back.

@danimal40, using rules of accounting and using inventory turnover we see that they are obviously operating at a very high inventory turnover which is great for them but they are losing sales potential. I would not start a business to make someone else profit. You are right though, this benefits them a great deal but ignores us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread