I sure do love my Genisis style Rebuildable atty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I think I have found one finally! lol the bliSS is in stock! FOOD GRADE SS and Titanium.. and I caps food grade because.. little known fact. Apparently cheaper or other grades of SS can have heavy metals in them.. mix that with a corrosive chemical like Nicotine... No thanks.

One reason I am not getting a cheap clone. Other reason is because... well I'm stuck up and I don't feel like buying a clone. (Haha) Actually because I believe you get what you pay for in this world, cheaper is usually only cheaper on the short run.

The bliSS may have a smaller tank, but I think I might actually like that. Plus it has the option for single, dual, U wick... and even Triple? wow.

But thanks for the input guys!

You will love it. The BliSS is an awesome atomizer!! Hold it in yer hand and just look at it and you will see that it is worth every penny!!! it is the easiest to build of all my atomizers also.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I think I have found one finally! lol the bliSS is in stock! FOOD GRADE SS and Titanium.. and I caps food grade because.. little known fact. Apparently cheaper or other grades of SS can have heavy metals in them.. mix that with a corrosive chemical like Nicotine... No thanks.

One reason I am not getting a cheap clone. Other reason is because... well I'm stuck up and I don't feel like buying a clone. (Haha) Actually because I believe you get what you pay for in this world, cheaper is usually only cheaper on the short run.

The bliSS may have a smaller tank, but I think I might actually like that. Plus it has the option for single, dual, U wick... and even Triple? wow.

But thanks for the input guys!

If you like the rebuildables you should love the bliss, Ezkill is a friend of mine on here has had one for a few weeks now. He raves about it!!

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I run 30g A1 4/5 wrap on 400 mesh at 1.1ohms. I vape at 3.7v on my Provari and on my GP PAPS

Thread in the suppliers forum:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...287-bliss-rebuildable-atomizer-now-stock.html

some pics of mine:

20121206_093801.jpg

20121206_093924.jpg

20121206_094151.jpg

Zeybrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Ft. Gibson
Thanks for the pics spraintz! Yeah I was pondering what mesh I wanted to use but I decided on a 325 wicks because I'm going to be making 50-50 blends when my DIY supplies come in. The 50-50 will be because my freedom smokes lowest nic is 24 in the cheap larger sizes. so 250ml pg nic and 250 ml VG non-nic should be a nice desired sweet spot... and a mountain of savings at $21 for 500ml of juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread