genesis rebuildable atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
i am interested in these atomizers, where do i buy them? what is the cost (are they cheaper in the long run), how difficult are they to rebuild? what kind of throat hit do you get with them? can they be used on a tank setup? are they the king of rebuildable atty's, and can they work on my provari. basically i want the scoop on rebuildable atty's. i am using a smoktech tank right now with a 3 ohm cartomizer, i just wonder if there is something better out there. this setup i have is decent but im always looking for something different.

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
i am interested in these atomizers, where do i buy them? what is the cost (are they cheaper in the long run), how difficult are they to rebuild? what kind of throat hit do you get with them? can they be used on a tank setup? are they the king of rebuildable atty's, and can they work on my provari. basically i want the scoop on rebuildable atty's. i am using a smoktech tank right now with a 3 ohm cartomizer, i just wonder if there is something better out there. this setup i have is decent but im always looking for something different.

You are in the same spot I am. Kinda get the feeling that the Odysseus is close to the pinacle but we just missed the pre order and who knows when they will be available again.

Steve

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA

- The only one I'm aware of you can buy that's stocked is the DID, made in Greece. Oh, then there's the Genisis LV that some stores in Germany carry. Other then that, you have to sign up on a co-op, but be prepared for a long wait. Stalking the classifieds is a GREAT idea too.

- They are cheaper in the long run once you get the supplies on hand. The mod costs the most.

- There are easy shortcuts to get them running. Look at Scott's video channel. Lots of good Genisis info!

- The throat hit can be intense or mellow; if the airhole is inline w/ the wick it'll be more mellow. Move it away and it gets intense!

- Tanks are part of the design; either plastic or metal in some cases.

- Zen makes one especially for the Provari, it's called the ZAP. I have one and the look is seamless and was designed for the Provari. He envisions they'll be available as stock, but for now there's a wait. Other Genisis atties will work w/ the Provari but may not look as seamless. If that doesn't bother you, the DID, Hellfire, Line, and others all have 510 connections. Then there are 'Hybrids', which are self contained AVP's, like the Orion, Zenesis, etc.

You can research here quite a bit. Head over to the modders forum and this one (and other places like the supply forum, etc). There are of course other forums that talk about these. Lets not forget that 'raidy' introduced us to this technology right here a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread