Status
Not open for further replies.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
So, I ordered my first bottle of Boba's this week along with a couple of other things I needed. Turns out, they didn't have the drip tip I ordered in stock. Did I get an email about this? No, I got a phone call. If that isn't awesome enough, my order arrived today and they had tossed in a couple of complimentary tips and upgraded my bottle size. That is quite literally the best customer service I've recieved in a while from any online vendor. So thanks!

And now the steep... I have to say it smells pretty good right out of the package, though.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
Nice!! I wouldn't worry about the steep, just keep vaping Bobas. Sometimes it takes a day for your taste buds to adjust after vaping certain flavors. It can take longer, like almost a week if you vape a certain flavor over a long period. When i first tried bobas, i didn't like it much and its documented here somewhere......but after a while the flavor kicks in, and you'll be in love. Don't give up on it, it gets better and better and better and better......:laugh:

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Don't give up on it, it gets better and better and better and better......:laugh:

You are correct, sir. I haven't been able to put it down for two days. It's been dripped and carto'd and now lives in my new tank. I just bought a ZAP on the classifieds especially for it. It's hard to put a finger on, but whatever it is, I likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread