Ave SHARE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I know we already have a swap thread but Im posting this in the hopes that some of our wonderful Ave peeps who have a little extra juice to spare can connect with those who have none and have so far been unable to order.

If you need some juice dont be afraid to post, who knows you might make a couple of new friends and avoid going back to the stinkies or trying a really horrendous juice.

I'll start the ball rolling here by saying that I have 20ml of Craveloupe at 24mg Im willing to donate to someone who needs it to get by until the site reopens for good.

Either post here or send me a pm and Ill get it sent out to you on Monday.

Last edited:

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
I've got about 15 MLs of Sweet Tart, Hype, Watermelon Overload, and more all 6mg. I'll check the inventory when I get home and update this post.

Edit:

Here's what I've got at the moment.

PG Watermelon Overload
PG Blueberry Crumble
PG Apple Tease
PG Sweet Tart
Root Beer
Massive Chocolate Mint
Blend 4

All 6mg.

Please PM me if you are in dire need of any of these.

Last edited:

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV
I have a 6ml 24 Bees Knees (almost totally full), 6 ml 24 mg Blend 4 (about 3/4) full, and 30 ml 24mg Gorilla Juice (almost totally full) and am desperately looking for Boba's in the 18-24 mg range.

Thanks!

Good to see a local Boba's addict!!!
Unfortunately I have been without for about a month now, fingers crossed they open soon.
Let me know if you need anything in the future, as I'm usually never without BB or GJ.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
As many of you know, I can only vape 100% VG and only really like fruit flavors here for an all day vape. If anyone has Banana Slurry at or around 18 mg (or any strength for that matter), would you please PM me. I Love Banana Slurry the way many of you love BB with the added complication that I have not found any other place where I know I can get juice I can vape at all (I have sent emails to a couple of sites asking whether flavoring has any PG).

To share, I have about 16 ml of Caramel 24 mg but it is fairly old (green bottle) but it's free if you like it and want it. I also have 6 ml Massive Chocolate Mint in 18 mg. It's newer. Both juices are 100% VG. I just don't do these heavier, darker juices, but some of you probably love them. I will happily mail them to whoever wants each one of them.

Zapped, thank you so much for starting this thread. I really feel together with this community in ways that I didn't before.

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
Pathology, Just wanted to let you know that 6ml of Bees Knees 18mg is going out in the mail for you tomorrow.

Also a BIG thank you to RedHatPhat for the Hype :)

Thanks so much! You and your wife are the BEST!

If you need ANYTHING, let me know so I can return the favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread