My first 6ml of Boba's from AVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogols

Jul 1, 2013
Peralta, NM, USA
I'm still exploring and learning . . . and had read about all sorts of juice mixers out there . . . and finally broke down and haunted the AVE site waiting for the store front to change from "closed" to "open". Ordered a single 6ml bottle of Boba's at 24mg. Got it in the mail on Monday. Yesterday I ordered a 100ml bottle of Boba's. It can't get here soon enough!!! I'm out!!! This juice is amazing. Thank you, AVE for a juice that I truly enjoy (even though I have no freakin' clue what all the flavors are).

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
I did the exact same thing(except 18mg on the nic).
Got it Monday, vaped it all up, ordered 100ml. This is, by far, the best juice I've tried in my short vaping history(will be one month tomorrow).
Right now I'm nursing the very last bit of it in my Protank. I don't want to be out, but I can't help myself. I'm sad and estatic at the same time.
I've not really been that impressed with other tobacco flavors I've tried until BB. But, as has been mentioned numerous times, it doesn't really taste like tobacco(to me anyways). It is fantastic.

On a side note, I've also learned to rebuild the heads in my protank. BB is so thick that it really does a number on them. I've rebuilt the heads for every new tank although I'm sure I could get 2-3 tankfulls out of each head (but hey, I need the practice).

Anywho, just wanted to share my enthusiasm for BB too (I like it as much as I like parentheses) . I see why it is so popular.

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
Do it! But I'd say start with the 12ml bottle just in case . . . the 6ml is just so much a tease.

Now you tell me. :ohmy:

I kept hearing so much about Boba's that I ordered a 6ml bottle last week. It should be here today or tomorrow, depending on how energetic my mailman is feeling today. I'm looking forward to trying it.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
BB is a weird juice to me - every time I vape it it tastes differently. Sometimes I get the spicy tobacco, sometimes the honey and mostly the raisin from an oatmeal and raisin cookie. It is almost like a bakery juice to me sometimes rather than a tobacco.

I also get a completely different experience depending on how I vape it. It tastes OK in an EVOD, great on a 510 atty and the best experience is on a bottom feeder VMOD. It feeds OK, but I wouldn't recommend it on top coil clearos as this juice is thick like corn syrup.

I get almost no throat hit at all from it though, although there is a spice to it that may feel like throat hit.

I have to say when I first tried it I was not impressed, but I recently got a 30ml from a local B&M (yes it's the original) and now I've vaped it almost exclusively for the last week.

Funny thing is I am not sure I going to get more - like I said, it's a strange juice for me. Worth trying, and I can see why people like it, but it is hyped up to incredible levels.

I think I still prefer my Dorky Stud from vapetrik for a better tobacco flavor.

Gonna have to do the F5 routine starting at 10am CST weekdays to get the bobas. It does flavor changes for me as well but i usually get a cross between graham crackers and ginger spice cake. If your just trying I would probably recommend getting a 30ml so you can see how the flavor changes over time. It says its a tobacco flavor but I have never gotten even a hint of it since I started using it. Hype is also good if you like fruit flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread