Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I have a 12 ML bottle of 24mg havana gold if anybody wants to swap for it. Its well steeped. I prefer flue cured, gj, bobas. Not too big on sweet flavors.

I also have a 12 ml bottle of 24mg massive chocolate mint that I used only once, still has approx. 2/3 left.

Whew, just screwed off the cap of havana gold to give it a whiff - Still smells the same. I like the smell of havana gold - its like a strong version of blend4. Its just too strong of a flavor for me, I like subtlety.

Shoot me a PM with any offers.

PM sent......

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I have ordered 100ml of each: Hype, Bees Knees and Havana Gold, all 18mg. I have never tried them before so I can trade any amount for BB or GJ 18mg. 100ml for 100ml, 50 for 50, 30 for 30... any combo will do.

I know that BB and GJ are out of stock right know and that you can order other juices, but if there is any kind person here to help vaper in need and spare some GG or BJ it would be great. :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I have ordered 100ml of each: Hype, Bees Knees and Havana Gold, all 18mg. I have never tried them before so I can trade any amount for BB or GJ 18mg. 100ml for 100ml, 50 for 50, 30 for 30... any combo will do.

I know that BB and GJ are out of stock right know and that you can order other juices, but if there is any kind person here to help vaper in need and spare some GG or BJ it would be great. :)

Ok..color me stupid :blush: Whats GG & BJ?

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
looking to try some C&D, preferably 18mg nic. Have plenty of other AVE juices willing that I'm willing to swap. Hype, Bee's Knees, Strawberry Shortcake, Gamel, Rootbeer, amongst a few others, and I hate to say it, but the 2 Holy Grails, but not sure if I'd be willing to part with those. If interested, let me know, and I'll get you the full list. Thanks!

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
looking to try some C&D, preferably 18mg nic. Have plenty of other AVE juices willing that I'm willing to swap. Hype, Bee's Knees, Strawberry Shortcake, Gamel, Rootbeer, amongst a few others, and I hate to say it, but the 2 Holy Grails, but not sure if I'd be willing to part with those. If interested, let me know, and I'll get you the full list. Thanks!

Hmmm....no takers? Alrighty. I'm taking my ball and going home! Haha!!

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
I have 2 empty 30 ml bottles that I'm wanting to send you along with some $cash$ for some 18mg or 12 mg Boba's Bounty.

I have 2 empty 30 ml bottles that I'm wanting to send you along with some $cash$ for some 18mg or 12 mg Boba's Bounty.

PM me for mailing address, prefer someone east of the Mississippi just for quicker shipping but hey, beggars cannot be choosers. I'll take one bottle if that's all you're willing to spare.

Thanks!

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA

Almost thought i was in an x-rated swap thread here for a minute ;0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread