RDA Avid Vaper Velocity V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcabaltica

Mar 2, 2016
The only disappointment so far has been a lack of connection with my RX200. I put it on my sigelei 150 and it made the connection just fine. But not being able to use on the RX is a bummer. I am going to test it on my other mods later tonight to see if the connection going to be a problem.

In all honesty, if your not using it on a Squonker, I'd recommend running the Velocity with a Vulcan style heatsink fin adapter. Thing gets damn hot anyway and an added bonus is the heat Fin adapter will protect keep your Stainless threads on your RX or Velocity from getting mucked up with repeated installs/unistalls.

Or else this thing looks cool:

Authentic Connect-it Vape 22mm Quick Connect

Reactions: lutses

KLR650Tagg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Springfield MO.
Just got my Velocity V2. The size is considerably smaller. Actually it is about the size of the Velocity V1 mini clone. It is much better suited for a squonk mod than V1. Just remove a screw from the 510 and you good to go. The squonk hole should work much better as well draining liquid back into the bottle. The screws in the posts are significantly beefier than on the first version. It is definitely a nice upgrade. I also like the secondary air flow much more on the V2. The only disappointment so far has been a lack of connection with my RX200. I put it on my Sigelei 150 and it made the connection just fine. But not being able to use on the RX is a bummer. I am going to test it on my other mods later tonight to see if the connection going to be a problem.

I initially had the same issue, and mine was leaking. I had to loosen and re tighten the center pin, and give the squonk screw another 3/4 turn to prevent leaking. It was just "in there",not screwed close. Since then i've had no problem using it on my RX200.

Reactions: lutses

TheMike21

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2015
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Deleted at OP's request