• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Avoid Electra Vapor (Wilmington)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
They sold me what turned out to be a defective dripping atomizer. I never got a chance to use it and had to bring it back. They said there was no warranty on those and refused to replace it. It wasn't a warranty issue, it was defective! The best they would do is 10% off purchasing another. No thank you. Hope the $20 dollars was enough for them to piss off a customer and every potential customer I talk to. There are too many other places popping up to deal with the crappy service so do yourself a favor and find a better shop.

I should have googled them before ever going there as there are quite a few bad reviews on them.

nicholasv00

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Nash County NC
They sold me what turned out to be a defective dripping atomizer. I never got a chance to use it and had to bring it back. They said there was no warranty on those and refused to replace it. It wasn't a warranty issue, it was defective! The best they would do is 10% off purchasing another. No thank you. Hope the $20 dollars was enough for them to piss off a customer and every potential customer I talk to. There are too many other places popping up to deal with the crappy service so do yourself a favor and find a better shop.

I should have googled them before ever going there as there are quite a few bad reviews on them.

How was it defective?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IceCreamMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Wilmington, NC
Went in their store on college rd two days ago... to make a long story short, I will NOT be going back.

Asked about 100%vg juice for a friend the is very PG sensitive. After several questions as to their juice mix none could give me a straight answer. The man who seemed to be in charge finally spoke up and grabbed a bottle off the shelf and stated that it was 100%vg. I took one look at the consistency of the juice and it was as thin as 70pg/30vg. Question him about that and he rudely told me it was, turned his back and walked off. I should have walked out right then but got the bottle anyway. Came home and placed in the freezer as 100%vg will turn almost as thick as rubber cement when froze. A day later it would still pour confirming my belief that it had a high pg%. This is not just sorry business practice but could have been very bad for my friend if used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread