Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Found some batteries for my 5V - 6Vs I have been vaping more than a day without changing the batterys out, they are the Soshine RCR123 3.7V The vapor is awesome and I haven't blown a atty yet. (using 901,510 attys) Ive been using the batteries for about a week now changing the battery every other day. I was using the Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V (were I was changing them every 9 or 10 hours) on my bigger PVs and these are blowing them away as far as hit and longevity. Does anyone have thoughts on running these batteries? I haven't seen anything but positive but I don't know?

Purchased from:

http://www.focalprice.com/EB106B/Soshine_RCR_123_700mAh_37V_Rechargeable_Battery_2Pack.html

http://www.soshine.com.cn/html/Products10.htm

Last edited:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Here is the specs I see

Brand new rechargeable RCR123 3.7V 700mAh Li-ion battery.
Can be recharged up to 1000 times.
Longevity life time and durable to use.
Can use RCR123A cell with tab to build battery pack for RC air or other portable decives.
Model: RCR 123.
Comes with a green battery case.
Product Details:
weight:56 g
size:10.2*9.7*2.2 cm

Pack including:
2 × RCR 123 700mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
1 × Green Battery Case

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
yeah, i got a set in the case from mufftrix when i got his new SD, and i did know where to get them. they are really great, i was going to ask trix, but i am at a other fair and i`m still lazy.
that case is cool to keep them away from attys touching the batts and any juice off them...thnks for the heads up youtube:)

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
Found some Batteries for my 5V - 6Vs I have been vaping more than a day without changing the batterys out, they are the Soshine RCR123 3.7V The vapor is awesome and I haven't blown a atty yet. (using 901,510 attys) Ive been using the batteries for about a week now changing the battery every other day. I was using the Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V (were I was changing them every 9 or 10 hours) on my bigger PVs and these are blowing them away as far as hit and longevity. Does anyone have thoughts on running these batteries? I haven't seen anything but positive but I don't know?

Purchased from:

Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.

Isn't the taste a bit harsh at 8 volts?
I assume they are at least 4 volts each when fully charged?

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
No, its not harsh... but a little tricky.. keep juice in it only hit the button don't hold it when you first put the batteries in, after a few hours you will notice a decrease hitting like 5V 6V then hold the button a little longer for a good hit... Batteries last a long time I am pleased and STILL haven't blown a atty.... it gets hot so let it cool off between hits but the Hits are awesome! I'm loving it!

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have been using the Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries tonight in my Chuck. So far so good! The first set that I charged up showed as fully charged at ~3.34V each, the second set were ~3.53V each.

I'm pretty happy with them so far. Since they are not protected with a PCB, but more a chemistry protection (they can die if they overdischarged below 2.2V), I plan to check them when vapor production tapers off and recharge them when they are in the 2.5V range.

I highly suggest anyone working with Lithium Ion batteries, protected or not, invest in a multimeter. They are cheap, easy to use, and are a great way to diagnose potential battery issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread