Awesome Customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Okay so I am only 100 day's into vaping and I am a person who is set in their ways. when i find a company or a product I like it is the only place I go and the only place I send people.

Liberty flights has the top notch customer service, always answers questions and quick to resolve any issues you may have. There are a gizzion places to buy hardware and juice and i only buy hardware from liberty flights. The newbie I sent just got hers yesterday and she is happy vaping as we speak.

Thanks Abe I hope for a long and lasting relation ship

Hrtbrkr1965

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
I agree with the great customer service, the excellent prices and super fast priority mail shipping!
After my 1st order was very happy with my black Riva so ordered 2 kits 1 for my wife and 1 for my mom! Wife got a pink one and mom got the titanium! When they came in I liked the looks of the titanium one alot! Thought about telling her it was out of stock and all they had was black and keep it LOL
It looks very classy as something that an executive might use! Keep doing what you are doing Liberty Flights as I will send more business your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread