Awesome New Stuff Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Most of you know that I am an avid (okay obsessive) rebuilder. I only use RBAs and RDAs-nothing else. We've decided to put my knowledge of all things rebuilding to work :D Next week we're opening a new category......REBUILDING STUFF! It will have everything you need to rebuild! Lots of different sizes of Kanthal and stainless mesh and something I'm really excited about........ORGANIC, UNBLEACHED, BOILED, READY TO USE JAPANESE COTTON! We are the only company to offer unbleached, organic Japanese cotton that I'm aware of! Also, all of the stainless mesh will come pre-torched and all of those nasty little stainless "hairs" removed. Squeeeeee I'm so excited that we'll be able to offer ya'll the same stuff I personally use day in and day out. I'll also be doing some rebuild videos and reviews of all of the supplies for the site too :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Most of you know that I am an avid (okay obsessive) rebuilder. I only use RBAs and RDAs-nothing else. We've decided to put my knowledge of all things rebuilding to work :D Next week we're opening a new category......REBUILDING STUFF! It will have everything you need to rebuild! Lots of different sizes of Kanthal and stainless mesh and something I'm really excited about........ORGANIC, UNBLEACHED, BOILED, READY TO USE JAPANESE COTTON! We are the only company to offer unbleached, organic Japanese cotton that I'm aware of! Also, all of the stainless mesh will come pre-torched and all of those nasty little stainless "hairs" removed. Squeeeeee I'm so excited that we'll be able to offer ya'll the same stuff I personally use day in and day out. I'll also be doing some rebuild videos and reviews of all of the supplies for the site too :)

Looking forward to the kayfun Lite+ v2 instructional video! :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Videos!

Very slow "I know you're an idiot but I'll get you through this" videos.

I bought a few basic RDAs and managed to make a couple of coils that tested fine. But then I destroyed them when I tried to put them in place and line up the holes. I want to have them so if the nanny state does make it illegal to sell atomizers, I'll start rebuilding. They can't make it illegal to sell wire.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Looking forward to the Kayfun Lite+ v2 instructional video! :D

Made arrangements to get said Kayfun Lite to rebuild just for you, Sonic. Then I'm going to do a giveaway here for it. The first person that posts "Witch1 is the most awesomest rebuilder ever and is my new BFF" when I open the post gets it LMFAO :D :D :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Made arrangements to get said Kayfun Lite to rebuild just for you, Sonic. Then I'm going to do a giveaway here for it. The first person that posts "Witch1 is the most awesomest rebuilder ever and is my new BFF" when I open the post gets it LMFAO :D :D :D

While I am sure that it is true, I'm not going to say it. I'd rather someone who wants it win. That big thing would crush my poor little eGos and EVODs.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
What is a "genny"?
A genesis tank.

this >>>>>>>> Photo on 9-5-14 at 9.51 PM.jpg

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Give me a day or two and I will post a step by step, written, with pics :) Do you want a genny or dripper or both?

no hurry. I have no RBAs and I'm holding out until i can get one that fits my mini reos. The 510 connection is in a pretty deep catch cup, so not only do they have to be bottom fed, they have to have a long connector. I have a list of possibles, but none of them are easy to find if you're not looking very hard.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Awww... you didn't have to do that just for me! I've been building "ok"... lol it works anyway. I'm just not real good, and wanted your take on it. :)

"Witch1 is the most awesomest rebuilder ever and is my new BFF"
Saved to notepad for future reference! :laugh:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

It's been 26 hours so...

Witch1 is the most awesomest rebuilder ever and is my new BFF

although "most awesomest" is a strange expression to come from the keyboard of a self-professed grammar and spelling Nazi.

Oh! I hadn't seen her open the post yet... :)

In other news...

Dear Diary,

Today I saw Poeia say "most awesomest" in a post online. The world is truly and surely ending.

Tomorrow: will tell you all about the new cat on a Roomba video. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread