Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Perhaps here……at home, when he's chilling and relaxed, not so much ;)

I meant that he knows correct grammar and spelling, not that he necessarily uses them.

The American education system has a LOT to answer for. Of course there are many people who spell badly in their posts. (Their/they're/there, seperate and definate are beginning to look right to me.) But the number of websites with poor spelling amazes me. If this is your livelihood and you know you can't spell, why don't you have someone who can proof it.

I, on the other hand, am the master of typos. I'm usually too impatient to proof before posting so I'm always going back and fixing them later. :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
my typos are only there to make sure that no one will notice that my comma placement is, random.....

(i might make an exception to my not watching videos policy to catch a moment or three of a 24 hours of Deej noises video)

My punctuation tends to be a bit individualistic too.

A friend retweeted this the other day. I had to hunt it down for you.

BwuOefhIcAAqfQp.jpg

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
:lol::lol::lol:

it's funny, my comma placement is random... except for the oxford comma.

I am a firm believer in the oxford comma. Even though i also suspect that an 800-year old demigod had to find something to pass the time :D
Adding the comma would have made it clear that Mr. Mandela did not have a kinky collection but would not have clarified his demigod status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread