Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Howdy Jon, pleasure to have you here.

5 Pawns is a great juice company, I've tried Castle Long and it's a mighty tasty liquid. Someone (inevitably) is gonna come along and tell you to try Nicoticket. I recently placed an order with them, and I'm quite happy with the juices I received. Their "The Virus (H1N1)" is a real winner. I get hints of maple syrup, tobacco, bourbon, honey, cinnamon, vanilla.. It's a really complex and tasty vape, morning noon and night. Definitely gonna be re-ordering it. I'm not particularly crazy about my other juices from Nicoticket, but I'm gonna give them some steeping time. Supposedly The Virus gets better with age, but this bottle's not gonna last me more than a few more days.

If you're on a budget, MtBakerVapor is great, and they have a lot of really basic juices (ie: "Grape", "Cherry", etc.) as well as some signature ones. I really like Hawk Sauce, it reminds me of those sour blueberry candy straws. I tend to mix it with Thug Juice, which is fruits and a good menthol kick. At 1:5 (thug:hawk) it's a really good combo, and one of my favorite ADV's.

Anyway, welcome to ECF man. Enjoy your stay.

theSMOKINkapusta

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Nov 5, 2014
London
www.liquider.co.uk
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

ra6317

Oct 27, 2014
Gettysburg, PA
Hello Jon. I'm making my own juice now, but two of my favorite commercially made juices that I haven't been able to replicate yet (I will get it perfect 1 day) are "Cereal Killa" by "9 South Vapes" and "Collosus" by "Cyclops Vapor". Although I'm saving a lot of money by DIY, these are 2 flavors I will continue to purchase until I get them right.

Mikey6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Bakersfield, CA, USA
"Collosus" by "Cyclops Vapor". Although I'm saving a lot of money by DIY, these are 2 flavors I will continue to purchase until I get them right.

I have to second the Cyclops, a friend gave me 15 ml from his ZampleBox and it only lasted me about 3 days.

Also may want to check out cuttwood, vintage e liquids, and eve. All are really tasty.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Howdy there! Awesome Ejuice makes for a good day Jonny..

I developed quite the Five Pawns habit, and have almost cracked Lucena (and have Gambit & Queenside and most of my faves) for mixing juices..it's DIY around the first of the year..

I'm working on cracking Ed's faves now with MtBaker, ITC or Vista's juices (120ml for $20 is much more budget friendly)

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I started with some cheap liquid I ordered with my first starter kit and I wasn't impressed, though I think the biggest reason I didn't like it is that it's 70% pg and I've found that I prefer 70-80% vg. Next I got a few flavors from a local b&m(50/50), they were much better but then I found another b&m that carries about 20 brands at almost the same price and haven't looked back. I really need to pick up and RDA to test juices though because the cartos they have for testing give off hardly any flavor.

So far my favorite is Moon Sugar by Mr. Good Vapes. (sweet snickerdoodle flavor with a hint of butterscotch)

Another one I've been enjoying(and in fact am enjoying right now) is Madrina by Suicide Bunny. (melon and cream)

I picked up a bottler of Nectar by Adam Bomb last night, it tasted great in the store but has hardly any flavor in my Nautilus Mini. I'm hoping that steeping it will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread