Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Kuddos to AltSmoke and their great customer service

I would just like to publicly thank AltSmoke

I purchased a 1300 mAh Spinner from them 3 months ago, my first and only pv and loved it. You are the only company that I had found at that time that offered a 1300 mAh spinner and are still currently the only company that offers it in orange ;)

Fast forward to date not sure what has happened, I'm assuming due to the over 90 degrees weather and high humidity somehow made the metal swell causing the ego/510 connection to warp outwards just enough to make it unusable....

I contacted support just as a heads up as a possible defect that their manufacture might want to look into....

Support then contacted me back informing me even though it's been 3 months they are sending me a replacement
And suggested that I don't over tighten my tanks (don't think I was but as a noob vapor it is possible)

Thank you AltSmoke for your kindness and great customer service, most other places would be like tough luck there you're SOL and give some long bs list of how I was to blame for the current state of my spinner.

So I was already happy with your product and advertising it to new vapors, now I can add great customer support with a great product as well :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
So the replacement that was sent did the same thing....once again contact support and we trying to troubleshoot what happened

the only thing we can figure is my charger caused an issue because it is the only thing that is the same thing between both spinners....

Once again awesome customer service and support...was on chat with support for probably an hour as we were trouble shooting what possibly could cause the 510 connection to swell outwards making it unusable....

So the only thing that I have used on both spinners was the same charger....they think the charger might have a defect

so I am warning those that read this, I can no longer suggest using fasttechs ego charger as that is the only common factor.....

And again thank you altsmoke for your great support :)
even though they already replaced my spinner once and I am now really past the warranty they still are replacing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread