Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I don't think you can re-build/re-wick them but super easy to re-fill

HYFLIDRtkMn2pXps5_x00k5thvqPLheFNuJkodnHfU-dVXlpmhWso3YE0rsoz665Wi-JQH_3iArKRA=w2560-h1440-no
They got the coil in there, there Has to be a way to get to it. Might be a PITA, but something else has to come apart other than what is in your picture. I don't have one in my hand, so I can't say for sure, but I have rebuild lots of things that they tried to make non-rebuildable. JMHO

Reactions: David Wolf

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Been using the BO for while now, thought it was time to expand on some thoughts. Safe to say im really enjoying it, its a hassle free device compared to some.

Not without its niggles, initially i was irritated by how easy it was cover the main air intake momentarily with my lips, changing the draw. This was easily remedied by drilling out the side hole to 1mm, air finds its way as needed to keep the draw smooth.

Flavour is ok, no the best though. Seems to struggle extracting sweetness, tobacco's can be very dry tasting but a sweet tobacco like RY4 works well as the inherent sweetness helps mask its deficiency's. Vape quality is good, cooler than VE or MyJet.

Best part is the switch, it activates instantly, this is a revelation after the von erl which i have barely touched since getting the BO. Sadly, you cant rewick or rebuild. Battery lasts about 6 hours chain vaping.

IMG_20170204_230358240.jpg

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Are there any US vendors yet and what is the price?
    C.B.

According to their website these guys are an authorized seller.

ECIGRUS LLC 2811 Evans St 33020 Hollywood FL

I looked at their site and didn't see it. Could be they're a new addition and are still waiting for their shipment to arrive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread