• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

B&M Opening in Port Huron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
Wild Bill's tobacco has sold vaping supplies for a couple months now. Just some Mechs, eGos, and Lava and Jonhson Creek liquid. The guys in there aren't incredibly knowledgeable (he loves mechs but has never rebuilt a coil, which I find odd) but are helpful to anyone that knows nothing about ecigs.
Talking to the owner, he said he is in the process of opening a vape shop within the next month. It will be behind the White Castle on Pine Grove, to anyone around here. They will have many different eliquids and plan on making their own, which is cool.
Anybody in the area? I'll update this thread whenever I hear something new or once they open. He offered me a job, and I told him I'd think about it so he tends to give me his updates.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
Did they open the new vape shop in port huron yet

Sorry for the delayed response, they have been postponing opening it over and over again due to licensing issues. The have the sign up on the store front now, so it looks like it will be open by the end of the month! They are called Mr. Vapor and have a website called mrvaporstore.com, but it is not active yet. I also recieved some coupons from the fellas at Wild Bill's, $1 off ejuice, $5 a tank kit, and 10% off any purchase of $100.
Still don't know what kind of stuff they will be selling but they will be mixing their own e-juice. Time will tell but as soon as they open up I will head in there and let you know. Maybe even get a few pictures because it looks like it will be a nice place!

eyerhere

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Warren Mi
I have stopped in several times and asked them when they are opening the new one. Always say the same thing "real soon getting close" what ever that meens. Realy dont have high expectations for them anyway. At least in the wild bill location they seem to pey on noobs or the un educated. They seem to be pushing a private lable called gravity which looks like spinner clones for 35 and vivi nova copys for 15. Now there's abargin lol.

Tamnakz

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Lansing, Mi, USA
I have stopped in several times and asked them when they are opening the new one. Always say the same thing "real soon getting close" what ever that meens. Realy dont have high expectations for them anyway. At least in the wild bill location they seem to pey on noobs or the un educated. They seem to be pushing a private lable called gravity which looks like spinner clones for 35 and vivi nova copys for 15. Now there's abargin lol.

The Gravity stuff they sell from what I've seen so far is just re-branded stuff.

There's a Mr. Vapor in the works in Lansing as well.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
They are open now (I think this is their 4th day in business). They have their "house blend" eliquid and I tried a couple of them but I wouldn't be able to say if it is rebranded. Mods are pretty expensive, but it is a B&M and they are still expanding. Juices aren't outrageously priced and they have Halo and Mister E-Liquid, and of course Johnson Creek. The dudes behind the counter are really cool and helpful so it is worth it just to go in there and talk vape with them.
I have a feeling they are going to be very successful selling starter kits around town, people ask me all the time where they can get something like this and now I can tell them to go down the road.
They expect to open up a small lounge area with a few chairs and TV, which is really rad.
I can't say anything bad about them, EVERYONE in there (even the customers) were super friendly, helpful, and eager to chat. I'm sure they are all really excited and I wish them the best of luck!

runtpacket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2009
I stopped in the other day. Good people. I really wanted to buy something to support them. But I didn't see anything I just had to have. I tried a few drip tips but none fit the aqua I had. I'm going to stop by tomorrow to pick up a new tip for this fogger I just got. Let them sample my diy and give them some rayon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread