Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Got my first order from FreedomSmokeUSA today. Six flavors in total. The one I was looking forward to trying first is the one I am reviewing here.....baby back ribs. Ordered 10ml bottle 50/50 vg-pg blend at 24mg nicotine. Opening the bottle I cannot smell anything, but I have only been analog free for 2 weeks. It is a clear liquid with a light pinkish yellowish tint. The juice is VERY thick. It just sits on top of my carto. Took about 5 min to fill it. Much thicker than anything I have gotten before. Filled a new carto and slapped it on my 3.7v wetbox. (I know, let the comments flow...) Ok, here we go.

Taste: Mellow smokey taste on the inhale. Not overpowering at all. I am pleasantly surprised, it is actually very good. You can taste the smokey porky goodness on the exhale. It is a medium strength flavor, not too strong, which is good. If the flavor was much stronger, it would probably be overpowering and not enjoyable. This flavor is VERY savory. It actually tastes like a rack of ribs. At higher volts, I imagine it tastes like a warm rack of ribs. My mouth actually salivates when I vape this. Never had that happen before. :laugh: I dont think this would be an all day vape, but is definately good for an hour or two at a time. 9/10.

Throat hit: Even at 24mg, it is not too strong. I like a decent throat hit but I don't want to feel Chuck Norris kicking me on the way down either...:laugh: Throat hit is perfect. On a scale of none (0) to shot of tequila burning (10) this is about a 5 on strength. Overall satisfaction score for me is 10/10.

Vapor: Big cloud of vapor. I am blowing big BBQ smoke rings in the air. I'm going to drive folks at work nuts with the smell of this vapor!:p 10/10.

I ordered this juice more out of fun than anything. It was a free bottle with the last special FSUSA was running. So I thought, what the heck, I'm not out anything if I don't like it. But I actually DO like this. Big thumbs up to FSUSA. They nailed this one. The few reviews I have read on this juice have been mixed. It seems that you either love it or hate it. I think I will be definately ordering some more of this. Happy vaping!:vapor:

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
After smoking this juice yesterday, I was too lazy to clean the carto before I switched flavors. So I threw some of the hypnotic mist in it. I instantly recognized the new flavor combination, it just took a few minutes to put my finger on it. The mix tasted EXACTLY like the malty toffee flavor of another vendor... LOL

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
I discovered a really awesome Ribs flavor..... It's called ribs. You have to chew then swallow of course, but it is amazing! An interesting side effect is however that it keeps me from being hungry. I have also at times felt 'the itis' from ribs. I just feel kinda lazy and don't wanna do too much. Lol (my first Lol ever by the way) For the life of me I can't imagine wanting to inhale a vapor that taste like something I would normally order from a restaurant. Its cool though, just never thought such a flavor would exist, much less be enjoyed.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I discovered a really awesome Ribs flavor..... It's called ribs. You have to chew then swallow of course, but it is amazing! An interesting side effect is however that it keeps me from being hungry. I have also at times felt 'the itis' from ribs. I just feel kinda lazy and don't wanna do too much. Lol (my first Lol ever by the way) For the life of me I can't imagine wanting to inhale a vapor that taste like something I would normally order from a restaurant. Its cool though, just never thought such a flavor would exist, much less be enjoyed.

But it's David. He is a master mixer.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
For the life of me I can't imagine wanting to inhale a vapor that taste like something I would normally order from a restaurant. Its cool though, just never thought such a flavor would exist, much less be enjoyed.

The same could be said for coffee and pie flavors...LOL

Half the fun in vaping is trying flavors you never in your wildest dreams thought you would like, only to find out that they are phenomenal.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I wasn't a fan of the bubblegum but my wife likes it. It tasted off. It definately needed the 2x flavor boost. I just ordered a big bottle for the wife but I am not a fan. I can't taste much of it when I am vaping it, but after I wash out my cardo and put a different flavor in, thats all I taste... LOL

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
You got my mouth watering with your review, Bones. [BTW, I was struck by the appropriateness of bones1274 doing a review of baby back ribs.:D]

If I may do an off-topic probe on a passing comment you made: What did you mean by "...my 3.7v wetbox. (I know, let the comments flow...)"? Does the WetBox have a bad rep?

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
Well my last order from them I was get flavors to sample most were easy to pick, but wanted to try an odd flavor. So it was between the Baby Backs and the Peppered Jerky. I ended up getting the Peppered Jerky(I did a review for it) I wish I would have got the Baby Backs instead. The Jerky has a extremely strong pepper flavor.

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
For the life of me I can't imagine wanting to inhale a vapor that taste like something I would normally order from a restaurant. Its cool though, just never thought such a flavor would exist, much less be enjoyed.
Me neither, but then again.....why not??? I agree with bones. I do not like the taste of coffee, but LOVE the smell. I like flavored cappuccinos though, but they have to be more like coffee milkshakes with lots of french vanilla, choc, etc. I bought the Cappuccino Smooth, planning to mix with some of my caramel cream, fireball, maybe even banana cream pie. Last night I decided to try it by itself instead and WOW!!! I LOVE it so much, it's gonna be in my top 5!

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
Well my last order from them I was get flavors to sample most were easy to pick, but wanted to try an odd flavor. So it was between the Baby Backs and the Peppered Jerky. I ended up getting the Peppered Jerky(I did a review for it) I wish I would have got the Baby Backs instead. The Jerky has a extremely strong pepper flavor.
Wilvin- let it steep a couple of weeks and maybe the pepper will blend more evenly in the other flavors that come out

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
You got my mouth watering with your review, Bones. [BTW, I was struck by the appropriateness of bones1274 doing a review of baby back ribs.:D]

If I may do an off-topic probe on a passing comment you made: What did you mean by "...my 3.7v wetbox. (I know, let the comments flow...)"? Does the WetBox have a bad rep?

There are a lot people that do not like the wetbox, but then again there are many that do. It just seems like the majority of posts I see are folks against it. Thats why I put that there... LOL Its a cheap mod but it works like a champ IMHO.

As for my name vs the review, never even thought of that... good catch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread